The Labour Government

Can they not take the fiscal advice of Lord Cameron and sell off some land or buildings?
"So how did these schools come by all this land? Ironically, in many cases, the founders wanted to create educational opportunities for poor children, or bring them into the church."

Original charitable purposes subverted by the rich for the rich.

I’m one of them mate. Brought up in a 2 up and 2 down with an outside toilet in Clayton and left school without a single GCE. That working class enough for you?
That was then. You were working class. Is the son of a toolmaker who becomes a top lawyer still working class?

This is without doubt my favourite thread on here for a long long time.

The sight of angry wankers wailing and gnashing their teeth because a teeny tiny part of their personal gravy train is being turned off in order to provide a bare modicum of help to the vast majority is, frankly, really rather wonderful to behold.

Please keep it up lads. And be thankful I’m not the PM. I’d not just put VAT on private school fees, I’d backdate it to the first term your child(ren) attended one. And if your precious was now in upper sixth and started in the upper third or even earlier you’d be looking at 7-12 years of backdated taxes. I’d also make it the law that if you refused, or were unwilling to pay, in full, right away, I’d put a lien on the family home.

I’d also increase the vat rate to 100% so instead of whining that you might have to finally pay the going rate for giving your child an inbuilt advantage for the rest of its life, just be thankful that Sir Kier is being vastly more reasonable than you deserve.

And pipe down. It’s unbecoming of you, all this wailing. What happened to the good old fashioned British stiff upper lip?

Bunch of mard arses. You lost. Heavily. Get over it.

Pay up and shut up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.