The Labour Government

I was going to refute your first paragraph with your second paragraph. So, thanks!
Haha, yeah, I don't think many people object to the idea that a doctor earns five times more than a hospital cleaner. What we object to is the guy who owns or operates the car park getting ten times more than both of them put together and paying half the tax.

We are going to recruit 3000 more teachers? Good luck with that, it's fuck all to do with the pay why they can't get Teachers it's the little shits they are supposed to be teaching, my brother is a Technical assistant Wood work /Metal work ect and he's a really easy going bloke but he says the Teachers are at their wits end trying to deal with the scrotes and their parents when they are disciplined

We are going to recruit 3000 more teachers? Good luck with that, it's fuck all to do with the pay why they can't get Teachers it's the little shits they are supposed to be teaching, my brother is a Technical assistant Wood work /Metal work ect and he's a really easy going bloke but he says the Teachers are at their wits end trying to deal with the scrotes and their parents when they are disciplined
14 years.

14 years.

Think Labour could be in power for 15. If the votes for 16-17 year olds comes off well it could be 25 (possible coalition governments towards the end of that period).

There's a realistic chance that some Tory loyalists moaning on here won't see another conservative government in their (expected) lifetime.

Think Labour could be in power for 15. If the votes for 16-17 year olds comes off well it could be 25 (possible coalition governments towards the end of that period).

There's a realistic chance that some Tory loyalists moaning on here won't see another conservative government in their (expected) lifetime.
Some? 15 years takes over half the cunts out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.