The Labour Government

So already Labour true to form don't give a hoot about controlled immigration.
Cooper said initially that Labour don't believe in amnesties before announcing effectively to 70,000.
They have already scrapped the Rwanda scheme yet it was showing some sings of having an effect.
Absolute jokers.
Some sings?

Hallelujah!

Diverting all the civil servants working on Rwanda to working on asylum assessment is not an amnesty. Just clearing the Tory deliberate backlog.

I think it's fair to judge them on their record and that will require time. Cracking down on the smuggling gangs is clearly the right thing to do. It cant be hard to infiltrate them and also work out where these big rubber boats are coming from and whos buying them. However, I can say that reinstating people's right to claim asylum if they arrive here illegally seems a backward step. As it would seem to encourage more people to cross the channel illegally.
Let's face it none of the main parties have a clue about it and more to the point I don't think they care.
The Rwanda scheme was doomed to fail and it has but Labour should not have got rid of it so quick and they have been very disrespectful to Rwanda.
Successive goverments have promised us to sort it out and never have. It's the tax payers who suffer as ever.

Let's face it none of the main parties have a clue about it and more to the point I don't think they care.
The Rwanda scheme was doomed to fail and it has but Labour should not have got rid of it so quick and they have been very disrespectful to Rwanda.
Successive goverments have promised us to sort it out and never have. It's the tax payers who suffer as ever.
Disrespectful to Rwanda? Lol

They get millions of quid for doing nothing!

Not sure what’s funny. Any immigrant legal or asylum seeker hasn’t paid into the system when they apply to come here.

You may disagree with how stringent our asylum system is, but it has to exist through international law. People claiming asylum will never stop.
They won't stop because the UK is a soft touch,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.