The Labour Government

All those lockdowns, and don't leave home, and there was a drop off in births?
Yes, most people aren't irresposible, they had worries over their futures and job security, they probably had a drop of income. No surprise many put off starting a family.

If fraud was committed then it can be recovered from the former owners if they are in the UK or their assets are in the UK. It's not really about recovering it all though.

They need to use these scandals to kill off the electoral chances of the conservative party for a generation. Another thing to consider would be voting rights for long term UK residents that don't have citizenship.
Very true, it's just very hard to prove that the fraud act was dliberate.

Personally I would prefer it if those that gave their mates PPE contracts were to be held to account. There were some damming reports in the last couple of years by the Public Accounts Committee and the National Audit Office condemning the Government procurement process which could and should IMO have led to enquiries into the conduct of a number of MPs and the Department of Health. This was all subsequently brushed under the carpet by the last Government.

Last edited:
China implemented a two child policy in 2015 in order to boost the population (previously there had been a 1 child policy) . The only people this limit doesn't apply to are those that work on the boats that transport goods around the country.

The new policy will allow almost all Chinese people to have their preferred number of children. The benefits of the new policy include: a large reduction in abortions of unapproved pregnancies, virtual elimination of the problem of unregistered children, and a more normal sex ratio. All of these effects should improve health outcomes. Effects of the new policy on the shrinking workforce and rapid population ageing will not be evident for two decades. In the meantime, more sound policy actions will be implemented to meet the social, health, and care needs of the elderly population.

There are calls in India to enact a similar policy.

I was aware of the one child policy but 7.51 blew my mind.

OK fair enough but how do you justify having such low health care standards vs a space program and a massive Navy with an aggressive territorial expansion plan in the South China Sea.
Errr, military budget only 1.3~1.6% of the GDP, lower than medical system...

Mone will be sleeping with one eye open. There will be more like her too.

Prison time for those Government ministers and officials overseeing this fraud would also be welcome
I’m anything but a hang ‘em and flog ‘em merchant, but in circumstances such as these it’s a shame the statutory maximum sentence for fraud in ten years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.