The Labour Government

If that is the case, then reducing costs and increasing the efficiencies of this operation should be relatively straight forward?

They can start with removing the Koi Carp from the river and sacking the butlers and manservants on board that keep the place tickety boo.

Reactions: PPT
Aside from the salmonella issue, which wasn't acceptable, I never understood what was wrong with this accommodation. I spent quite some time in similar accommodation offshore in my early career. It was fine then and it remains fine for the thousands of British workers who continue to use such facilities in the Oil and Gas industry in UK waters and further afield.

So the question is why do you think it's not good enough for asylum seekers?

Did you spend 24/7 on board a barge and have your movements restricted?

Did you spend 24/7 on board a barge and have your movements restricted?
I was on jack up and semi sub platforms (oil rigs) for three weeks at a time in the southen north sea mostly. So you could say I had my movement restricted sonewhat. There were no amenities on board apart from a galley and a tv room.

Again, they can leave the barge they are not detained. What is it with your inability to take in information.
Did I use the word detained? They do have their movements restricted by regime designed to treat them like they live in an open prison.

It's being taken out of commission dazdon. It's time for you depart the sinking ship.

Did I use the word detained? They do have their movements restricted by regime designed to treat them like they live in an open prison.

It's being taken out of commission dazdon. It's time for you depart the sinking ship.

Movements restricted? God you're making shit up as you go along slingback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.