The Labour Government

That is disingenious but to be expected from him , a few trying to make a name for themselves , now fucked off for six months , good riddance

Really?

Thats your take on it?

We need to get away from people supporting political parties as if they are football clubs.

There is no way these MPs should have been suspended for not voting as Starmer wanted, how is this "Change"?

Really?

Thats your take on it?

We need to get away from people supporting political parties as if they are football clubs.

There is no way these MPs should have been suspended for not voting as Starmer wanted, how is this "Change"?
What has change got to do with it ? You are anti labour as are those liking your posts and posting negatives on every page , so there is no point trying to reason with any of you, you are not posting in good faith

What has change got to do with it ? You are anti labour as are those liking your posts and posting negatives on every page , so there is no point trying to reason with any of you

I'm not anti-labour

I much prefer a Labour government than a Tory one, but I'm not pretending that everything they do and say is fantastic like some do.

I was a Labour party member, I door knocked, leafleted during times of when the Labour party offered real hope and change for the working class.

Some of you all have low standards if you think that promising one thing and delivering another is okay, or suspending people for voting for things like last night.

Its unhelpful that people like you see it as "Anti-Labour" when things are called out.

I wonder how long the suspensions will last?

I'll wager until parliament comes back off holiday in September when Starmer needs everyone back on board for a couple of bills that the Daily Heil will hit the nuclear button.

Have they not said 6 months then will look at it after that?

I'm not anti-labour

I much prefer a Labour government than a Tory one, but I'm not pretending that everything they do and say is fantastic like some do.

I was a Labour party member, I door knocked, leafleted during times of when the Labour party offered real hope and change for the working class.

Some of you all have low standards if you think that promising one thing and delivering another is okay, or suspending people for voting for things like last night.

Its unhelpful that people like you see it as "Anti-Labour" when things are called out.
Half the people on here who would call you anti-labour voted Tories at the previous election.

It's been three weeks. We've not even had a budget.

If that's your logic, you could say that about absolutely everything the Tories did over the last 14 years.

Any public sector worker whose pay hasn't risen with inflation over the last 14 years? Unless Labour immediately give them all huge page rises, it's a Labour policy now.

I notice they haven't opened all the Sure Start centres again. Closing them is now a Labour policy

Yesterday the Mail made a front page spread “Labour were allowing thousands of immigrants to enter the country” contrast that with my local newspaper front page spread, is a new family hub opening yesterday we have nine of them altogether trying to provide a “sure start” for babies and teenagers They are the future, priority for them is so important but the Mail are only interested in creating division.
My local newspaper gives mainly honest views working hard on truth. IMO Contrast that with papers like the Mail they could do so much good by pointing out that thousands of British people flock all over the world taking up residence in their second homes in the Bahamas or the Costa's.
That doesn’t suit their agenda of lowering tax and earning high salaries I’m sure labour will return all my hopes for a better future in time they will go for growth in the economy first and don’t need the far left or right trying to spoil it for me and mine they may never own their own homes like we have.

1721838559847.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.