The Labour Government

Was the radio interview because he's checked himself into a wellness retreat because he's still grieving the loss of his seat?

His voice was croaking, he's obviously not coping.
It was because there was no minister put forward for the media round so presumably someone said give Ashworth a ring. Probably would have done the full gig if he wasn't on LBC aswell. Have they released the Strictly line up yet?

Shouldn’t you find out if you’re intending to stand to be a member of parliament.
Surely, if you have stood for a party, on a party manifesto which didn’t include a certain criteria, you’d expect to be fucked off if you went against said criteria?

Makes me think that these so called ‘ideologues’ were just in it for themselves, riding on the coat-tails to keep their job.

If you do not agree with what a party represents, go to the one you do, or, at least, have the courage of your conviction and go independent.

Really?

Thats your take on it?

We need to get away from people supporting political parties as if they are football clubs.

There is no way these MPs should have been suspended for not voting as Starmer wanted, how is this "Change"?
Whilst agreeing we shouldn’t be encouraging group think, the election was less than 3 weeks ago and they all stood on a manifesto that did not make that commitment. I’m certainly not Starmer biggest fan by any means, and I’m sure it’ll happen but Starmer wouldn’t want it happening in some sort of ill thought out amendment, put down by the recently thrashed SNP.
It was yet another SNP laid trap that some of the usual Labour suspects walked straight into. Not only that, I’d imagine they’d all be supporting Jezza if he was still in charge, as they did in 2017, when they all stood on a manifesto that said the following, which wasn’t actually a pledge to do anything about it.
There would be an end to the so-called "rape clause" - part of the policy of restricting child tax credits to the first two children in a family. It means mothers who have a third child as a result of rape can be exempted, but would have to provide evidence in order to do so.

Really?

Thats your take on it?

We need to get away from people supporting political parties as if they are football clubs.

There is no way these MPs should have been suspended for not voting as Starmer wanted, how is this "Change"?

Not just parties, but factions within the parties.

I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but this wasn't about removing the 2-Child cap, it was all part of a political point-scoring game.

The suspended MPs claiming a moral victory as they've been suspended for 'the crime of wanting to end childhood poverty' is disingenuous bollocks.

This was simply the Corbynites letting Starmer know their movement is still alive and that they are going to be to this Labour Government what the ERG were to the Tories.

You probably won't be saying that after the October budget, Starmer is twat, just like the rest of them..
Let’s get this right, the Labour Party, not Starmer, are now your twat, who you think is coming after your money in order to look after the poor.

What a sick and twisted mind that is, especially when the likes of yourself have prevented your governement to make immediate policies to prevent child poverty.

Fucking weirdos!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.