The Labour Government

My children are grown up so I don’t know the back story to this ? as getting involved over two child benefit, I thought it meant family allowance though until today. Who went to prison and who has reinvented himself ? please
Someone thought it would be fun to pretend that sociologist Stuart Hall (quoted in a post) was Stuart Hall the BBC paedophile.

Families affected by two-child benefit limit ‘more likely to skip meals’

Don't really think you understand the theatrical politics in play here and yes the results are distasteful but Labour didn't put in in the manifesto. Unlike what the Tories and others in the Labour Party have said there is NO cap on child benefits - if you have six kids you do get Child Benefit ( Family Allowance) on every kid. The cap applies to things like UC.

If it wasn't in the Kings Speech Labour could not implement it right away - if its a Scot Nat amendment they can't get it through because its a Scot Nat looking decision and looks weak. When Parliament comes back in October and the issue an Autumn Statement and announce it then. They will have the credibility of saying that they have looked at the books and so have been able to cost the introduction and its their decisions they were not bounced into it by another Party or rebels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.