The Labour Government

So everybody should be in favour of austerity then I guess? This forum has certainly changed!

What would of happened to the markets had Corbyn got in?
er no....especially to poorer pensioners. That's fucking disgraceful.

And I'm labour since Harold Wilson....or was

er no....especially to poorer pensioners. That's fucking disgraceful.

And I'm labour since Harold Wilson....or was
So we should spend and ignore fiscal rules/deficits as Truss did on the understanding that the markets will likely respond by collapsing the economy?

There are certainly a few hypocritical arguments going on here...

So we should spend and ignore fiscal rules/deficits as Truss did on the understanding that the markets will likely respond by collapsing the economy?

There are certainly a few hypocritical arguments going on here...
eh? Tax rich cunts who can afford it not take money off freezing pensioners .....mate

Attacking pensioners on a low pension basic income is a disgrace. The measure will hit Pensioners on a state pension or state pension with a low private pension on top very hard indeed.

The way Reeves wants to do it is absolutely brutal and will result in the deaths of many pensioners.

There are much better ways to rermove the benefit from richer pensions by tapering the allowance off, based on the tax a pensioner actually pays without means testing - the costs of which are far too high.

Reactions: PPT
are you really that dim boss?
No it's an honest question. Where do you want the taxes to fall specifically?

There is the super rich but then there are only around 50 billionaires in the UK, all of them are more than capable of leaving the UK to move elsewhere in the world.

There are people who earn a lot of money but they're already taxed 45p on every £1 they earn above £150k. Upping this to 50% will not make any difference, anything above that is just theft in my opinion.

The simple answer is the only reasonable and fair answer is to increase general taxation on everybody.

No it's an honest question. Where do you want the taxes to fall specifically?

There is the super rich but then there are only around 50 billionaires in the UK, all of them are more than capable of leaving the UK to move elsewhere in the world.

There are people who earn a lot of money but they're already taxed 45p on every £1 they earn above £150k. Upping this to 50% will not make any difference, anything above that is just theft in my opinion.

The simple answer is the only reasonable and fair answer is to increase general taxation on everybody.
Mate I'm not the chancellor of the exchequer....just leave poorer pensioners with meagre savings and who are slightly over pension credit claiming or who don't like claiming benefits who can't afford heating in winter alone. Rich pensioners I'm not arsed about.

Mate I'm not the chancellor of the exchequer....just leave poorer pensioners with meagre savings and who are slightly overt pension credit claiming or who don't like claiming benefits who can't afford heating in winter alone. Rich pensioners I'm not arsed about.
My inlaws go to Benidorm every year with their winter heating allowance....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.