The Labour Government

That makes no sense, if you're not claiming for what you're entitled to but kicking off that you will lose your warm home allowance then you're a fool.
You are not counting the people slightly above pension credit claiming thresholds............

Calling pensioners fools who are too proud to claim stuff isn't very heartwarming now is it pal?

I had to swallow my pride after my accident , takes some doing when i had always worked but you have to get over it ,that or starve
Some are not like that though....what do they do? It's too broad a ban on heating help.

You lot keep bashing poor pensioners though eh.............fuck em

You are not counting the people slightly above pension credit claiming thresholds............

Calling pensioners fools who are too proud to claim stuff isn't very heartwarming now is it pal?

Yep I'm sure being proud will keep them warm, just stubborn idiots if that is the case. And plenty of people are just above thresholds for all kinds of help not just pensioners, how many families are affected by a 2 child UC cap? The children didn't choose to be born but they're punished as a result. Wonder how many pensioners support that cap.

Yep I'm sure being proud will keep them warm, just stubborn idiots if that is the case. And plenty of people are just above thresholds for all kinds of help not just pensioners, how many families are affected by a 2 child UC cap? The children didn't choose to be born but they're punished as a result. Wonder how many pensioners support that cap.
Division between poor people isn't healthy ............all poor people should be helped ...pensioner or not.

Division between poor people isn't healthy ............all poor people should be helped ...pensioner or not.

No but being to proud to claim pension credit and stopping yourself from getting WHD is just daft. What they really mean to say is they cba and prefer when it is done for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.