The Labour Government

The energy market in the UK is a joke. The consumers are being gouged year after year. Energy companies make huge profits but there is virtually no investmet, that that does go ahead is heavily subsidised / underwritten by the tax payer. Yet no-one is calling out the Energy companies for letting pensioners die of cold.

If energy costs were reasonable the WFA wouldn't be needed by so many. In Q4 in the UK the predicted price for electricity is 22p kWh in Stockholm (mid-price region in Sweden) it is just over 3p kWh. So it will cosy me about £27 to buy the £200 worth of 'leccy the WFA would buy.

The solution that seems to work is progressive energy pricing, where each household gets an allowace at a low price to cover basics and then the cost per kWh increases i stages as use increases. So heating your bedroom is cheap but heating your outdoor pool costs an arm and a leg.

If only we had a gas and Electricity business which produced , stored and distributed power that was owned by the public and run on a not for profit basis for the benefit of the population .

oh wait we did ...........

Virtually every problem this country faces is as a direct result of Conservative policies and decisions.

I thought he was a characterless, dry and ineffectual pratt. But that's one line. I struggle to imagine how you could drag that out over multiple posts. He was not interesting enough to be that bad, surely?
He was both rat-faced and a ****. Agree he wasn’t very interesting. But Starmer isn’t either.

I think a night down the pub with those two boring cunts would be interminable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.