The Labour Government

I’m not excusing for a second what happened during the rioting, just that initially majority of the people who went to protest did so lawfully. Also we don’t know what his religion was do we? Lee Rigbys killers were once Christian.

How do you know they are all local? There was a call out out in twitter asking Muslims from all over to come to Birmingham.

The guy was stood there, he was brave enough and stupid enough to face the mob. More than any of them would. So who’s the coward?

This won’t end until both sides are judged equally.

It seems like you can’t wait for this to boil over and have the MDL attacking anyone who dares voice their opinions. It would be interesting to see your reaction if a group of white lads now grouped up and did the same, as obviously white people in Birmingham are not safe.

10/10 for getting Lee Rigby in despite his family begging time and time again for his name not to be brought into any of this religious or race argument

Well you've lost that wager. I've got involved in breaking up fights involving people bigger and stronger than me and I'm not exactly a short person. And it wasn't my responsibility and in some cases I went out of my way to do it.

Once intervened to stop a group of Asians give a smack head throwing road works furniture about, a pasting in Ealing because it wasn't happening on my watch (despite him probably deserving it and they were very likely just protecting their businesses).

I wouldn't necessarily call it courage, more stupidity and ego.
An Ealing Tragedy

I’m not excusing for a second what happened during the rioting, just that initially majority of the people who went to protest did so lawfully. Also we don’t know what his religion was do we? Lee Rigbys killers were once Christian.

How do you know they are all local? There was a call out out in twitter asking Muslims from all over to come to Birmingham.

The guy was stood there, he was brave enough and stupid enough to face the mob. More than any of them would. So who’s the coward?

This won’t end until both sides are judged equally.

It seems like you can’t wait for this to boil over and have the MDL attacking anyone who dares voice their opinions. It would be interesting to see your reaction if a group of white lads now grouped up and did the same, as obviously white people in Birmingham are not safe.

If the white lads were defending their area from a travelling gang of thugs (of any colour or or religion) intent on destroying businesses, homes and churches then I'd support them. They would have a moral (if not necessarily legal) right to organise and defend their community and chase off the thugs.

The problem you have is this equivalent example hasn't happened.

Let's hope that remains a problem for you because otherwise we are all fucked.

You've invented the idea that I want a race war.

I’ll hold my hands up, I held racist views (towards Bengali/Pakistsnis) from a young age due to being attacked numerous times by Asian lads growing up in Oldham. As I grew up i realised these lads possibly had the same from white lads, and that’s why they did it. Nothing eever used to happen when it happened to us though, teachers or police wasn’t arsed. The the grooming scandal came out etc etc adding more fuel to the fire. Eventually I realised hate breeds hate, and even became good friends with Asian lads when in secondary school. Even though there was a lot of problems there too. My point being is, the British people are sick of being ignored. And the work I have seen in my community is gonna break I fear.

I’ll hold my hands up, I held racist views from a young age due to being attacked numerous times by Asian lads growing up in Oldham. As I grew up i realised these lads possibly had the same from white lads, and that’s why they did it. Nothing eever used to happen when it happened to us though, teachers or police wasn’t arsed. The the grooming scandal came out etc etc adding more fuel to the fire. Eventually I realised hate breeds hate, and even became good friends with Asian lads when in secondary school. Even though there was a lot of problems there too. My point being is, the British people are sick of being ignored. And the work I have seen in my community is gonna break I fear.
Aren’t the Asian lads you befriended at school also British?

Where has this "two-tier policing" stuff come from? It takes the most cursory look at the statistics to know that yes there are people in this country subjected to discriminatory policing but by and large they produce a lot more melanin than the clowns we've seen destroying libraries and CABs these last few days.

As for the "Two Tier Kier" name calling well I suppose it's alliterative and it rhymes so it has that going for it; but then so did junior school playground songs like "my brother Billy had a 10 foot willy".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.