The Labour Government

Peaceful protest in Plymouth ? Have you been watching the live pictures on the news in the last few hours.Bricks,stones fireworks everything being thrown by your right wing racist Little Englanders do fack off with all your shite.
It started peaceful, it was mainly older people. The police provoked it. Either way, where the police in Birmingham?

Have you not seen the gangs of MDL with swords, bats and knives?

[/QUOTE]

Take the swords and knives off them and let's sort this out with a game of cricket. Winners take all...

It started peaceful, it was mainly older people. The police provoked it. Either way, where the police in Birmingham?

They came out to defend their communities in response to rumours of a far right rally that turned out to be a hoax.

I'm not sure why you are more pissed off about Muslims defending their community, property and businesses than thugs burning down hotels and libraries.

Doesn't make the police force's job any easier but they are a necessary reaction.

Any far right thugs now have the message. You want to strike fear to the Muslims and ethnic minorities. They'll put their fear of god into you.

Let's hope the cowards get the message.

They came out to defend their communities in response to rumours of a far right rally that turned out to be a hoax.

I'm not sure why you are more pissed off about Muslims defending their community, property and businesses than thugs burning down hotels and libraries.

Doesn't make the police force's job any easier but they are a necessary reaction.

Any far right thugs now have the message. You want to strike fear to the Muslims and ethnic minorities. They'll put their fear of god into you.

You could say the protests were people coming out to defend their communities?

I’m not more pissed off, I know why they are doing it, but it is proof of two tier policing. Why do you condone Muslims attacking innocent people?

A necessary reaction? You are a complete hypocrite.

Sounds like you advocating for some sort of race war. Is that what you want?

You are calling out cowards and then defending actions that are beyond cowardice.

I would wager that you have never been jumped for the walking in the wrong area and being white. Or even had a fight for that matter. So don’t talk about cowards.

Last edited:

Does ‘defending their community’ legitimately extend to try to lynch people from cars then?

You can't expect sense from him surely, watching the usual suspects excusing these thugs was expected no?
No mate, I didn’t expect any sense from him, to be honest I was just highlighting the absolute absurdity of his post.

Not that it will make an ounce of difference - it will no doubt just encourage him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.