The Labour Government

The bastards haven't even formed the government yet.

Shoddy work ethic I expect from these woke, union loving, anti business cunts...

Have they announced their new minister for blaming the Tories for everything yet? you know, to buy them time and make it look like they know what they are doing :)

My issue is about the language the prime minister uses. He should, IMHO, be there calming the waters, priority one has to be getting people off the streets and restore order - and that is all sides. He must stand above all of these grievance, take no side, but instead he has thrown himself in as being against the rioters, effectively saying your concerns have no justification. It doesn’t matter if he is right or wrong, it’s how that’s going to be seen by those he is singling out.

If I tell you there are right wing thugs out there what do you think that does? Counter protests… have they all passed off peacefully? No. They will only increase in numbers if these riots continue. Bringing further disorder. This was occurring when he made his speech so you simply have to say all thugs will face the full force of the law. That tells everyone to stay at home or else.

For whatever reason this group of people think they are being hard done-by by immigration- now they get the PM telling them it’s them that are the problem but other “thugs” aren’t. How is that going to make them think? Ah he’s right you know we’re the problem and we were wrong all along, time to go home and have a word with ourselves? Nope it’s going to have the opposite effect they are going to feel even more let down.

Now of course we all know the counter protests would not be there if they weren’t out on the street but you think people who throw shit at dibble and put through hotel windows and try and set fire to them are rational thinkers? Parenting 101, you’re not bad your behaviour is bad - and then the punishment. And yes you’ve got to break it down to this type of language to the hard of thinking.

Being the PM is about joined up thinking and that starts with using inclusive, not divisive, language. Anyway if people can’t see any of this then that’s on them, I really can’t be bothered going around in circles on it.

Oh and the telegraph aren’t running this country they can call them whatever they like. As can you and I and everyone on this forum. They are being stirred up by racist thugs, showing their true racist colours, and deserve all that’s coming their way, which is going to be plenty of early morning door knocking. Makes me ashamed to be British.
You don’t pander to racist, vile, violent, far-right thugs by assuaging their precious egos and their view of themselves.

You call them out for what they are. Far-right thugs.

Well done Prime Minister.

Where has this "two-tier policing" stuff come from? It takes the most cursory look at the statistics to know that yes there are people in this country subjected to discriminatory policing but by and large they produce a lot more melanin than the clowns we've seen destroying libraries and CABs these last few days.

As for the "Two Tier Kier" name calling well I suppose it's alliterative and it rhymes so it has that going for it; but then so did junior school playground songs like "my brother Billy had a 10 foot willy".
Farage

Labour losing control of this situation.

Terrible scenes from both sides, but Two Tier Kier is clueless, and his silence tonight is deafening. Peaceful protest in Plymouth met with riot police and dogs, whilst gangs of Islamist’s roam free in Birmingham attacking people, police seemingly in hiding.

I grew up in Oldham, and I experienced racism from a young age. Thankfully we have made progress but I fear that is about to break. It was the same old one sided policing that was a major contributing factor.

Awaits ban for my opinion.
In your mind, what does control look like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.