The Labour Government

You could say the protests were people coming out to defend their communities?
No one can argue that. They attacked mosques burnt down hotels and libraries and looted shops all because of a black Christian from Wales carried out a monstrous crime. There's no link that makes it okay. And many of them weren't even from the areas, they'd travelled hundreds of miles to places they had no connection to.

The Muslims are all from the local area aren't they?

I’m not more pissed off, I know why they are doing it, but it is proof of two tier policing. Why do you condone Muslims attacking innocent people?
It's not two tier policing. Have they been attacking innocent people? The bloke outside of the pub was goading a mob and raising his fists. Innocent perhaps (I don't the full context but I'll assume he is ) but not exactly a bright idea.

Sounds like you advocating for some sort of race war. Is that what you want?

I'm not. What part of "hopefully the cowards get the message" says I want a race war.

I also didn't say I condoned them attacking innocent people. Coming out in numbers was enough to send the message. The youths looking for a fight who left the group and attacked people were in the wrong.

You think it’s all under control then, everything that’s happened over the past couple of weeks?

If you do I’d hate to see what you class as out of control.
It’s out of control because we’ve been fucked up the arse from people like you, you absolute knobhead. Do you think this is 4 weeks in the making or over a decade of failed policies that have left many parts of the country with absolutely fuck all to look forward to, leaving us vulnerable to this type of chaos.

Just fuck off and enjoy your few quid while you can. You fucking weirdo.

No one can argue that. They attacked mosques burnt down hotels and libraries and looted shops all because of a black Christian from Wales carried out a monstrous crime. There's no link that makes it okay. And many of them weren't even from the areas, they'd travelled hundreds of miles to places they had no connection to.

The Muslims are all from the local area aren't they?

It's not two tier policing. Have they been attacking innocent people? The bloke outside of the pub was goading a mob and raising his fists. Innocent perhaps (I don't the full context but I'll assume he is ) but not exactly a bright idea.

I'm not. What part of "hopefully the cowards get the message" says I want a race war.

I also didn't say I condoned them attacking innocent people. Coming out in numbers was enough to send the message. The youths looking for a fight who left the group and attacked people were in the wrong.
I’m not excusing for a second what happened during the rioting, just that initially majority of the people who went to protest did so lawfully. Also we don’t know what his religion was do we? Lee Rigbys killers were once Christian.

How do you know they are all local? There was a call out out in twitter asking Muslims from all over to come to Birmingham.

The guy was stood there, he was brave enough and stupid enough to face the mob. More than any of them would. So who’s the coward?

This won’t end until both sides are judged equally.

It seems like you can’t wait for this to boil over and have the MDL attacking anyone who dares voice their opinions. It would be interesting to see your reaction if a group of white lads now grouped up and did the same, as obviously white people in Birmingham are not safe.

I’m not excusing for a second what happened during the rioting, just that initially majority of the people who went to protest did so lawfully. Also we don’t know what his religion was do we? Lee Rigbys killers were once Christian.

How do you know they are all local? There was a call out out in twitter asking Muslims from all over to come to Birmingham.

The guy was stood there, he was brave enough and stupid enough to face the mob. More than any of them would. So who’s the coward?

This won’t end until both sides are judged equally.

It seems like you can’t wait for this to boil over and have the MDL attacking anyone who dares voice their opinions.
He’s obviously not a coward, but he’s clearly a fucking idiot who got battered for his misplaced bravado.

You could say the protests were people coming out to defend their communities?

I’m not more pissed off, I know why they are doing it, but it is proof of two tier policing. Why do you condone Muslims attacking innocent people?

A necessary reaction? You are a complete hypocrite.

Sounds like you advocating for some sort of race war. Is that what you want?

You are calling out cowards and then defending actions that are beyond cowardice.

I would wager that you have never been jumped for the walking in the wrong area and being white. Or even had a fight for that matter. So don’t talk about cowards.

Well you've lost that wager. I've got involved in breaking up fights involving people bigger and stronger than me and I'm not exactly a short person. And it wasn't my responsibility and in some cases I went out of my way to do it.

Once intervened to stop a group of Asians give a smack head throwing road works furniture about, a pasting in Ealing because it wasn't happening on my watch (despite him probably deserving it and they were very likely just protecting their businesses).

I wouldn't necessarily call it courage, more stupidity and ego.

It’s out of control because we’ve been fucked up the arse from people like you, you absolute knobhead. Do you think this is 4 weeks in the making or over a decade of failed policies that have left many parts of the country with absolutely fuck all to look forward to, leaving us vulnerable to this type of chaos.

Just fuck off and enjoy your few quid while you can. You fucking weirdo.
You do swear a lot don’t you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.