The Labour Government

Ch ch ch ch changes....

Reading it it is not as bad as you are trying to betray, going be a long five years for you hurting tories , lol

Reading it it is not as bad as you are trying to betray, going be a long five years for you hurting tories , lol
Will be if you don't get some new material ;-)

I reserve the right to kick off if they target pips for cuts like sunak promised too

Just saying it now !
When Kendall comes calling you will have my sympathies .... after I said "I fucking told you so" of course :)

Reactions: PPT
Will be if you don't get some new material ;-)

When Kendall comes calling you will have my sympathies .... after I said "I fucking told you so" of course :)
You and PPT are having to go on ignore , nothing labour do will please you two, it will just be trolling their every move, dont know why you dragged up a post of mine when we were on the other subject and your link

It’s not nor is it even clear if he got any favour in getting his new gig.

None of that actually matters, it’s how it looks and it looks for a casual observer like he got the gig because he’s her mate. Trust in politicians is at an all time low - Labour promised to do things differently - you can see how it doesn’t look that way even if there has been no interference etc.

It’s much harder being in the firing line, you do 1000 things and you do 999 brilliantly, 1 is questionable and you’ve got to defend yourself. It much harder than pointing fingers from the side because you’ve only got to wait for that 1 thing to happen when you are just pointing fingers.

It’s not nor is it even clear if he got any favour in getting his new gig.

None of that actually matters, it’s how it looks and it looks for a casual observer like he got the gig because he’s her mate. Trust in politicians is at an all time low - Labour promised to do things differently - you can see how it doesn’t look that way even if there has been no interference etc.

It’s much harder being in the firing line, you do 1000 things and you do 999 brilliantly, 1 is questionable and you’ve got to defend yourself. It much harder than pointing fingers from the side because you’ve only got to wait for that 1 thing to happen when you are just pointing fingers.

They have only been in a short while and they've proven themselves to be just another set of politicians, by the time the next GE comes about they very well might have shit the bed completely and shown the nation it's not political parties that are to blame for the shit state of politics it's actually the politicians of all parties that couldn't give a toss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.