The Labour Government

I think Starmer has done very well on this first big test. And what a first test it was!
What about the Lauren Edwards test?
Radio silence. If it would have been a Tory, or god forbid a Reform MP you would never hear the end of it. The silence is deafening.

There’s a reason he’s called Two Tier Kier.

Radio silence. If it would have been a Tory, or god forbid a Reform MP you would never hear the end of it. The silence is deafening.

Except he’s not called two tier Kier, except by Reform Party Ltd wankers, some twats on the far left and a few from the fascist wing of the Tories who think it’s a good attack line to distract from the fact that they were largely responsible for instigating the violence. I’m sure the tweets by Lauren Edwards from 15 years ago will be dealt with appropriately in due course but it’s hardly priority number one right now.

Except he’s not called two tier Kier, except by Reform Party Ltd wankers, some twats on the far left and a few from the fascist wing of the Tories who think it’s a good attack line to distract from the fact that they were largely responsible for instigating the violence. I’m sure the tweets by Lauren Edwards from 15 years ago will be dealt with appropriately in due course but it’s hardly priority number one right now.
So racism and hate speech are not his number one priority in the current climate? If they are not then he’s definitely TTK.

So racism and hate speech are not his number one priority in the current climate? If they are not then he’s definitely TTK.
15 year old tweets discovered by researchers are lower priority than current tweets I would say.

I don't see anything remotely criminal about those tweets, so she hates Estonians, so what? I hate Parisians, arrest me.

A hell of a lot worse gets spouted about Scousers in here, I'm sure you're on the blower to Keir as I type.

You strike me as a bit of an arse, shall I expect a knock at the door?

Grow up.

I don't see anything remotely criminal about those tweets, so she hates Estonians, so what? I hate Parisians, arrest me.

A hell of a lot worse gets spouted about Scousers in here, I'm sure you're on the blower to Keir as I type.

You strike me as a bit of an arse, shall I expect a knock at the door?

Grow up.

It's fake outrage and embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.