The Labour Government

But not quite as silly as Lucy Connolly ,the wife of a Tory Councillor, who is appearing in court as I type , charged wire stirring up racial hatred.

Silly is a bit of an understatement.

I’m always surprised when women post such vile nonsense, I don’t know why, I guess I’ve always been brought up to consider them the fairer sex.

Another lass here in hot water

why didn't this happen under the Tories - oh yeah - ideological opposition to renewables coz they had mates in gas and oil

Or then again maybe this did happen under the tories

This particular project “Approval has been given in just five months under the regulator Ofgem’s fast track process.” So was clearly started under the tories.

Elsewhere:

Easter Green link 1 contracts were awarded in 2023

Western green link has been live since 2017.

So in short, wrong thread, this has nothing to do with Labour and your reasoning for why it didn’t happen under the tories is also nonsense. Aren’t you retired? Maybe use your time to research what you post?

This particular project “Approval has been given in just five months under the regulator Ofgem’s fast track process.” So was clearly started under the tories.

Elsewhere:

So in short, wrong thread, this has nothing to do with Labour and your reasoning for why it didn’t happen under the tories is also nonsense. Aren’t you retired? Maybe use your time to research what you post?
Ouch. You should know that in bluthrunthru's world everything Labour does is golden and everything the Tories do is bad. There are no grey areas or anything like a balanced opinion. ;-)

Elsewhere:

If he started to look into stuff before posting, then that actually would represent something that’s only happening under the Labour government rather than the Conservatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.