The Labour Government

She will represent us so well on the world stage once she learns to speak.
And there it is. Mask slipped. You don't like her because she as an accent; a default byproduct of her background. Pretentious arseholes like you are one of the reasons our society is so grossly stratified.

And Angela Rayner articulates herself just fine. The irony is this woman who you see as "unworthy" has made more of her life than you ever will of yours.

They've promised £12bn from HST to build a new line Liverpool to Manchester, but I suspect the Tories knew it would never survive a full cost benefit analysis and it would be the Labour government pulling the plug.
I think Burnham just said he knew the money was there. They were just waiting for someone in government to push the button.

And there it is. Mask slipped. You don't like her because she as an accent; a default byproduct of her background. Pretentious arseholes like you are one of the reasons our society is so grossly stratified.

And Angela Rayner articulates herself just fine. The irony is this woman who you see as "unworthy" has made more of her life than you ever will of yours.
Nail on head, well said

There is no mask - she is an embarrassment

Jonathan Reynolds on now saying even legal migration numbers must come down.

They said that before the election.

Legal migration was the highest it's ever been over the last few years, going up from an average of about 250k a year to over 750k last year. It was a mix of reasons, many post-covid, and is already going down, so I suspect Labour jumped on it as a very easy thing to say.

The Government needs to nationalise the Port Talbot steel works and retain the blast furnaces. We need to retain our ability to make steel from iron ore which is a critical infrastructure component, an essential ingredient in not becoming reliant on other nations to make our steel. Otherwise we will just have some steel recycling centres.
I think there is an appetite within the population for a significant, targeted nationalisation programme across a range of industries.

Whatever inefficiencies that may give rise to (and I don’t fully subscribe to that viewpoint in any event) are more than outweighed by the public benefit.

People cite British Rail as an example of a poorly run nationalised industry, but given the advances in technology and the quality of rolling stock in the last 30 years, the present service is unquestionably worse. Anyone who suggests otherwise is blinded by dogma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.