The Labour Government

You conspicuously didn’t answer the question.

Your last sentence did amuse me. Did you not see Truss the other night? She is a graceless, classless ****.

I didn’t answer it because I couldn’t be bothered. I would suggest she has a far higher Iq than raynor. You clearly think not but she evidently does.

I think there is an appetite within the population for a significant, targeted nationalisation programme across a range of industries.

Whatever inefficiencies that may give rise to (and I don’t fully subscribe to that viewpoint in any event) are more than outweighed by the public benefit.

People cite British Rail as an example of a poorly run nationalised industry, but given the advances in technology and the quality of rolling stock in the last 30 years, the present service is unquestionably worse. Anyone who suggests otherwise is blinded by dogma.
I have no issue with nationalising utility monopolies which have been very poorly run as private companies. Mainly due to a complete lack of regulation.

Steel works are a different issue , we still have a huge demand for steel but the closure of our own steel manufacturing base is clearly just being replaced by foreign imports.

You think a women educated to NVQ level 2 In Social care has the skills to be deputy pm? Has she ever ran a business? It’s truly frightening the power she has for her abilities and intellect.

She can’t speak. What will people on a world stage think of her?
You’re having a mare. Do you think those Tories educated at Eton etc were good politicians ??

Competence is what’s needed, not orators who can only talk the talk.

You’re having a mare. Do you think those Tories educated at Eton etc were good politicians ??

Competence is what’s needed, not orators who can only talk the talk.

Well she certainly can’t talk the talk. It will be unmitigated disaster.

You think a women educated to NVQ level 2 In Social care has the skills to be deputy pm? Has she ever ran a business? It’s truly frightening the power she has for her abilities and intellect.

She can’t speak. What will people on a world stage think of her?
Someone ACTUALLY having the experiences of the common person in this country? And you hate that? Wtf!

Youre eiither a toff or dont mind doffing your cap to those twats.

Give me ANYONE who has experience of living the common life and they can do the job much much better, like the Tories they will learn on the job if needs be, but they do it because they understand what it IS like to be not a rich twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.