The Labour Government

Someone ACTUALLY having the experiences of the common person in this country? And you hate that? Wtf!

Youre eiither a toff or dont mind doffing your cap to those twats.

Give me ANYONE who has experience of living the common life and they can do the job much much better, like the Tories they will learn on the job if needs be, but they do it because they understand what it IS like to be not a rich twat.

She is not capable nor does she have the experience to be doing this role.

You think a women educated to NVQ level 2 In Social care has the skills to be deputy pm? Has she ever ran a business? It’s truly frightening the power she has for her abilities and intellect.

She can’t speak. What will people on a world stage think of her?
Has she ever ran?

Do you mean ever run?

So much for your education.

Someone ACTUALLY having the experiences of the common person in this country? And you hate that? Wtf!

Youre eiither a toff or dont mind doffing your cap to those twats.

Give me ANYONE who has experience of living the common life and they can do the job much much better, like the Tories they will learn on the job if needs be, but they do it because they understand what it IS like to be not a rich twat.
The school of hard knocks offers much more than some think or want to admit

I didn’t answer it because I couldn’t be bothered. I would suggest she has a far higher Iq than raynor. You clearly think not but she evidently does.
I think you are falling into the common trap of assuming that because someone was educated at Oxbridge that they are intelligent, which is a common misconception among those that don’t interact with them as regularly as I do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.