The Labour Government

Don't think that's true at all. I'm sure the same was said when smoking was banned indoors, but the pubs and cafes survived. The smokers will adapt just as they did then.

And it shouldn't be about enforcing it, it should be about people respecting a common-sense rule.
Pubs were and are still affected, smoking inside is a completely different thing, no decent person can argue against that. Just because you think something is common sense doesn't make it so.

If they can't some outside a pub where do they smoke?

This is an easy fix for our Glorious leader Keith

These pubs for the smokers:

1725005157394.png
1725005194462.png

These for the non smokers and those with kids:
1725005272944.png

BTW, it would be amusing if not so serious, but Starmer, the lying **** that he is, promised a "light touch" government, minimally interfering with peoples' lives.

And now this. What an absolute tosser.

BTW, it would be amusing if not so serious, but Starmer, the lying **** that he is, promised a "light touch" government, minimally interfering with peoples' lives.

And now this. What an absolute tosser.
I knew we would eventually agree on something, I'm gonna give you a like and everything. Sorry for calling you a **** the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.