The Labour Government

So long as you don’t share your opinions outside a pub you’re safe for now

Imagine the coppers rushing past the bloke getting stabbed in the street during a moped robbery just to tell someone off for sparking up in a beer garden.

It is isn’t it. Total strangers arguing about politics with each other on a football forum that has a few dozen regular posters. But hey, it keeps us occupied. :-)
I like to think of it more as a healthy debate. I suppose we could be the House of Common City Fans?

Of course we are not Common though we are very definitely the crème de la crème ........ well you lot are I'm just an interfering FOC (funny old Codger) poking my nose in here and there. :-) *lol*

Not ‘haters’. Just people who have a different opinion. It’s not illegal, yet. But give it time…
Careful mate, haven't you noticed that anyone who has a contrary opinion to this lot is rounded on. Then accused of being a wum, then a rag and then they always finish off with the old chestnut "get over it you lost" the same people are still whinging about the brexit referendum 8 years on

Careful mate, haven't you noticed that anyone who has a contrary opinion to this lot is rounded on. Then accused of being a wum, then a rag and then they always finish off with the old chestnut "get over it you lost" the same people are still whinging about the brexit referendum 9 years on

It's still raw for some mate :)

Imagine the coppers rushing past the bloke getting stabbed in the street during a moped robbery just to tell someone off for sparking up in a beer garden.

TBH it strikes me as probably the least important thing our PM should be thinking about right now when there is a £22bn black hole, war in Ukraine, energy bills going up, a new cost of living crisis looming, full prisons, and pictures that need moving.

Priorities and all that…

No it's not. He is merely a rent free tenant until either the next election or Ange turns on him and he is removed as leader of the Labour Party.
Most tenants would say the house they rented was their house, rather than “Do you want to come back to the house that I currently reside in”.

He, or someone else from the Labour Party will live and work in 10 Downing Street until 2029 and can rearrange whatever furniture they like. :-)

TBH it strikes me as probably the least important thing our PM should be thinking about right now when there is a £22bn black hole, war in Ukraine, energy bills going up, a new cost of living crisis looming, full prisons, and pictures that need moving.

Priorities and all that…
lemagic-lemon.gif

Careful mate, haven't you noticed that anyone who has a contrary opinion to this lot is rounded on. Then accused of being a wum, then a rag and then they always finish off with the old chestnut "get over it you lost" the same people are still whinging about the brexit referendum 8 years on
Who has mentioned brexit in here ?

Shrewd move this. The moving of a picture fills the nation’s rhetoric whilst smoking outside is quietly banned under the radar…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.