The Labour Government

I don’t like the guy, it’s no secret, and I’m enjoying his every fuck up, however slight. Sky news referred to it as the shortest honeymoon in period. But credit to the government - they are trying to do things - when you change things you’re going to get things wrong.
We're waiting for the 1st thing he will get right. 8 weeks and counting.

Most tenants would say the house they rented was their house, rather than “Do you want to come back to the house that I currently reside in”.

He, or someone else from the Labour Party will live and work in 10 Downing Street until 2029 and can rearrange whatever furniture they like. :-)
You can put whatever spin on it you want but the fact remains it is not his house as you stated. He and his family have a private apartment in which they live which I agree he should be able to rearrange and decorate. The painting however was not within his apartment but within the offices of no 10. Moving it is just pettiness on his part and shows the true mark of the toolmakers son.

You can put whatever spin on it you want but the fact remains it is not his house as you stated. He and his family have a private apartment in which they live which I agree he should be able to rearrange and decorate. The painting however was not within his apartment but within the offices of no 10. Moving it is just pettiness on his part and shows the true mark of the toolmakers son.
Haha, rattled by a painting. Rattled by a paaaaaaaaainting. He’s really rattled by a painting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.