The Labour Government

Unless you know exactly the breakdown of that figure, you and I have no idea as to whether it was justifiable
There you go.

Reactions: PPT
There you go.

looks like most of his travel was by train. See nothing untowards with Rail/Taxi/Flights/ Hotels etc.
What's the breakdown for his car?

Doesn’t make him evil.

An article by ex-Labour member Corbynite Owen Jones is hardly going to be balanced.

Agree it’s not a good look to accept £76k in freebies over several years but it’s small change compared to the winner of the previous election, something that I don’t recall concerning you in the slightest.
Snowball, Napoleon and Squealer spring to mind…

Doesn’t make him evil.

An article by ex-Labour member Corbynite Owen Jones is hardly going to be balanced.

Agree it’s not a good look to accept £76k in freebies over several years but it’s small change compared to the winner of the previous election, something that I don’t recall concerning you in the slightest.
I was no fan of Johnson, mate. I thought he was a lying buffoon. But genuinely I don't recall any stories about him accepting bungs. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.