The Labour Government

The amount of outrage in here is funny, given nothing Labour have done so far is as bad as the past 4 PMs have done.

Makes the evil rhetoric somewhat moot.
You've justed posted random nonsense here haven't you. No basis in fact whatsover, just anti-tory BS. Unless of course you have to hand the evidence about the previous 4 tory PM's dodgy expenses claims? No, I didn't think so.

Reactions: PPT
The amount of outrage in here is funny, given nothing Labour have done so far is as bad as the past 4 PMs have done.

Makes the evil rhetoric somewhat moot.
And what makes Starmer's behaviour even more toxic is is rank hypocrisy. He's obvious just as bent as any of the tories who preceded him - seemingly more so - but is just a better liar.

You've justed posted random nonsense here haven't you, admit it. No basis in fact whatsover, just anti-tory BS. Unless of course you have to hand the evidence about the previous 4 tory PM's dodgy expenses claims? No, I didn't think so.
I leave the posting of nonsense to you.

You didn’t post anything on here in between Brexit and Labour winning the election.

You’re now on 100 a day, posting any old shite you’ve spotted.

I’m just happy Starmer is getting all the attention now and the asylum seekers are left in peace to have their claims heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.