The Labour Government

You're doing it again. Randon nonsense.

My turn. Some giraffes have 6 legs. There we go, it's easy this making stuff up lark.
You were silent in the Political subforum here for the years your party was corrupt, immoral and inciting rhetoric to the brink of riots.

Now you’re posting 100 posts a day about Starmer as you can’t stand the fact you’re no longer in power.

It’s not a difficult concept to understand.

You were silent in the Political subforum here for the years your party was corrupt, immoral and inciting rhetoric to the brink of riots.

Now you’re posting 100 posts a day about Starmer as you can’t stand the fact you’re no longer in power.

Love it that you think @Chippy_boy used to be 'in power'.

Absolute tosh pal. Putting aside the claim about 100 posts per day, which is more made up bollocks, I have always been a believer in conservative principles, so not so much need for me to post on a thread criticising Tories, and as I say, no need to be on the Labour thread as they were an irrelevance. Now, sadly, they are not an irrelvance.

There's also the small matter that I am winding down at work now as I am retiring shortly, so not so busy.

Absolute tosh pal. Putting aside the claim about 100 posts per day, which is more made up bollocks, I have always been a believer in conservative principles, so not so much need for me to post on a thread criticising Tories, and as I say, no need to be on the Labour thread as they were an irrelevance. Now, sadly, they are not an irrelvance.

There's also the small matter that I am winding down at work now as I am retiring shortly, so not so busy.
But you’re not attacking Labour’s principles, you’re going after expenses.

Anyway, knock yourself out. It’s fun watching the hypocrisy in action.

But you’re not attacking Labour’s principles, you’re going after expenses.

Anyway, knock yourself out. It’s fun watching the hypocrisy in action.
Is it fun watching Stamer's hypocrisy? Or is it only fun when it's not one of your own?

And BTW, the first time I heard about Starmer's expenses was this morning, in my news feed. So funnily enough I was appalled by it and highlighted it here. No shame in that.

Is it fun watching Stamer's hypocrisy? Or is it only fun when it's not one of your own?
Seems to be for you. I’ve already said I wouldn’t have stopped the WFA until energy prices meant we didn’t have to subsidise peoples’ heating.

I’m happy that the asylum crisis is being resolved having been created deliberately by the previous government.

I’m happy that the rhetoric is cooling down.

The country isn’t going to be rectified in a few years, but the trend can begin.

There was no Hope under the previous government. We were in a race to the bottom.

Now we’re going to have to stop that momentum and start rebuilding.

We don’t know how long Labour will be in for. That’ll depend what the Tories can salvage from the bin fire that is left at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.