The Labour Government

Do you have a plan for increased population more homes more cars more waste more schools more crime more commuting more everything?

The plan must be to just point and snigger at all the people on the bottom of the rung fighting for resources, there can't be any other possible reason.

It's as if they can't make their own coffee.

The plan must be to just point and snigger at all the people on the bottom of the rung fighting for resources, there can't be any other possible reason.

It's as if they can't make their own coffee.
That’s your role now. All you do is sneer and ridicule everything.

I’d be quite happy if all coffee shops closed as I don’t drink coffee.

When you actually come up with a practical solution, someone might listen to you.

As it is, you’re just Father Jack ranting in the corner.

Sure, more housing, police and doctors with a better public transport system.
Paid for by? I know I'm repeating myself but it is just a Pyramid scheme, we need more people okay, then we need more services, okay, now we need even more people, okay that's fine, and now we need more services, okay so we just need more..........

What's the end game here?

Do you have a plan for increased population more homes more cars more waste more schools more crime more commuting more everything?

First build more homes - invest in proper public transport that serves its customer needs and is not designed just to enrich the people who run it. Spend more wisely then fix and build more schools invest in Police , courts and the Prison system, encourage more WFH and more local work hubs where people who work for different companies can go to in order to work rather than have to travel.

Depends whether you are a negative glass half empty guy or a positive glass half full guy - set your goals and work towards them rather than sit in the corner thinking "its no good we can never do it there is no point in trying"

Paid for by? I know I'm repeating myself but it is just a Pyramid scheme, we need more people okay, then we need more services, okay, now we need even more people, okay that's fine, and now we need more services, okay so we just need more..........

What's the end game here?
For me, it’s a society that works together to enrich as many as possible in it. That is by investing in it, not austerity decaying it and blaming the destitute.

First build more homes - invest in proper public transport that serves its customer needs and is not designed just to enrich the people who run it. Spend more wisely then fix and build more schools invest in Police , courts and the Prison system, encourage more WFH and more local work hubs where people who work for different companies can go to in order to work rather than have to travel.

Depends whether you are a negative glass half empty guy or a positive glass half full guy - set your goals and work towards them rather than sit in the corner thinking "its no good we can never do it there is no point in trying"

Where did you put your magic wand? It's great just waving a stick and shouting "make it so" we have already been told there is little money, immigration needs curtailing pretty sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.