The Labour Government

Its a different budget I believe. They intend to use ODA monies given to Rwanda under a different name. But are already under scrutiny for using this to house asylum seekers in the UK, which legally they can only do for the first year. The whole thing is a undoubtedly a legal mess, but strangely there were reports that it was having a some deterrent effect even before it got off the ground. Excuse the pun! We will never find out now.
Let's see what Lammy comes up with.
Would those "reports" be Tory party "reports"?

Not sure that’ll be that popular when the care system crumbles and the people working 3 jobs to make ends meet don’t have time to see their families.

Importing more people to prop up a failing pyramid is a stupid solution, I expect that of you though.

Not importing people will mean people dying in their own faeces alone. Not sure you’ve thought that through, but I expect that of you.

Importing more people than the population of Bristol each year not enough for you ? Sort your own family out stop importing economic slaves to do your dirty work.

And stop with the hyperbole already.

Importing more people than the population of Bristol each year not enough for you ? Sort your own family out stop importing economic slaves to do your dirty work.

And stop with the hyperbole already.
You started it. I merely continued it to highlight your waffle.

Life will be easier as a country when the excess numbers of boomers die off and the distribution bell curve evens out a bit.

Until then, we need immigrants to keep the country running.

You started it. I merely continued it to highlight your waffle.

Life will be easier as a country when the excess numbers of boomers die off and the distribution bell curve evens out a bit.

Until then, we need immigrants to keep the country running.

Listen to your water carrier mate, he probably agrees with importing slave labour to do your menial tasks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.