The Labour Government

Importing more people than the population of Bristol each year not enough for you ? Sort your own family out stop importing economic slaves to do your dirty work.

And stop with the hyperbole already.
People need professional care by trained people with time, not, just a bit of help from their family when they can find the time after working. You’re just making up nonsense because you can’t suggest a solution that doesn’t include immigrants.
The population is getting older living longer , treating them needs people, it needs the economy growing to pay for it. If not immigrants where are you magicking these people from?

If you're smelling anything it's probably your own metaphorical nappy. Make yourself a coffee and calm down.
Ah, it’s reading you can’t do. Remember when I said I don’t drink coffee about 15 mins ago?

Definitely a pickled brain, radicalised by watching YouTube videos (but definitely not Twitter ;-) )

People need professional care by trained people with time, not, just a bit of help from their family when they can find the time after working. You’re just making up nonsense because you can’t suggest a solution that doesn’t include immigrants.
The population is getting older living longer , treating them needs people, it needs the economy growing to pay for it. If not immigrants where are you magicking these people from?

A pyramid, all the way to the top until it finally falls, As I said it's a stupid plan considering most of the world is having what we are calling a birth rate crisis.

I understand you think more about money and the economy but your plan is flawed. Less people whatever happens ( Isn't 70 million plus) enough for your coffee to be made?

Less people better world.

A pyramid, all the way to the top until it finally falls, As I said it's a stupid plan considering most of the world is having what we are calling a birth rate crisis.

I understand you think more about money and the economy but your plan is flawed. Less people whatever happens ( Isn't 70 million plus) enough for your coffee to be made?

Less people better world.
Nice to see the French rejecting your ideology tonight. (Although you sound like you don’t think Farage is tough enough!)

Maybe light a candle?

Less people, better world could be your startup Party’s slogan.

Hoping they’ll have more pressing issues to sort out first, or that it takes years to go through legal approval.
It’s a revenue raising measure at the time they need money the most. “Legal approval” will come in the next Finance Act.

I think you are clutching at non existent straws.

Paid for by? I know I'm repeating myself but it is just a Pyramid scheme, we need more people okay, then we need more services, okay, now we need even more people, okay that's fine, and now we need more services, okay so we just need more..........

What's the end game here?

we are said to be the 6th biggest economy in the world. Have you seen South Korea (@15th) and Singapore (somewhere in the 30's) - the money is there but for 14 years its been with held by the Govt - it needs a change of mindset because if you make use of the money in the economy rather than syphon it to people who offshore it then it gets spent in the UK economy and that spending leads to increased employment and growth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.