The Labour Government

What it really says is that the plan is a goer and the only difference would be that would have to be EU sanctioned. The EU flags shaggers liking everything the EU does doesn't make it right.

There’s a pretty big fundamental difference to be fair in that Germany is only looking at doing the processing there - it’s the keeping them there after processing that was the main issue.

There’s a pretty big fundamental difference to be fair in that Germany is only looking at doing the processing there - it’s the keeping them there after processing that was the main issue.

Indeed - and Starmer has even said that Labour would consider offshore processing.

No - the main issue was you had Tory MP's like IDS going on telly claiming it was what the Germans seem to be proposing and having to have it explained to them live on air what the Policy was that they had been put live on air was to explain - a £700m con on the taxpayer.

What difference does that make to the comment I made? It's nothing to do with any of the points you made, or that I replied to.

You were talking about people who hadn't "worked a day in their life" benefitting more than those who had a "full stamp".

That's going to be a very small amount of people. As I said, the ONS reckoned it was in the low thousands in 2019. Now bear in mind that there study covered people aged from 16-65, so those people are spread throughout that age range. That suggests that it's going to be an even smaller amount who go through their whole working lives without working.

And the envy of that 'injustice' is more important than the fact that there are a large number of pensioners who are just above the pension credit limit but don't qualify for the WFA?

Are you sure that's what you meant to say? I'm assuming it was perhaps a little bit of hyperbole, because from your other posts I assume that you actually do care more about the people missing out, than any perceived injustice.

It doesn’t matter how many people who haven’t worked a day in their life it is, that they will is the issue.

Explain to me how that is fair my any metric.

How is sorting the pay and ending the strikes for junior doctors fuck all ?? Was dragging the health service to lowest point ever under the Tories.

Same for the train services.

Country wasn’t far off brink of collapse under Tories, NHS fucked, prisons full, shit flowing in the river and everything you can think off.
Labour have inherited a complete and utter mess and will need time to turn it around- we know you and your ilk won’t allow that though.
Due to your first two points the ‘economic black hole’ is now twice the size as when Labour took over. The Tories had to go. That is not in question. But Labour can’t have it both ways. Pay the doctors and the train drivers and anyone else who is in the queue for an above inflation busting pay rise, but don’t then blame the previous government for the costs associated with such decisions.

Due to your first two points the ‘economic black hole’ is now twice the size as when Labour took over. The Tories had to go. That is not in question. But Labour can’t have it both ways. Pay the doctors and the train drivers and anyone else who is in the queue for an above inflation busting pay rise, but don’t then blame the previous government for the costs associated with such decisions.

they had no choice but to pay fairly the doctors and trains, both absolutely vital to the economy and well being of our nation.
they could have ignored negotiations and delayed rises and allow strikes like the Tories have done for years - which in turn massively increases the debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.