The Labour Government

All the papers covered it and still cover it now, the fact Labour sold the facilities on is the big story here.

Also they announced that they themselves are going to stop the boats 3 days ago, you're a fucking tory pal.
Whatever our thoughts, and mine certainly ain’t Tory, one thing that I did like about this part of the forum was that, the majority of the time, people could debate rationally and bring genuine issues to the fore. That seems to be long gone and we are now at the point where any critical thinking has disappeared into the ‘Red Mist’.

If you believe that Germany are taking on the Rwanda scheme, and put that out as fact to those who want to take on that misinformation as the truth, then it’s no wonder the likes of Twitter do so well.

Enjoy your fake world ;-)

No idea what point you are making to me, I'm well aware of supply and demand and no I didn't vote for Brexit, it impacted on my business with a knock on that affected the people I employed, all be it small scale.

Btw, I don't moan, I get it with what I have to, I'll leave the moaning others, I'm just expressing an opinion.
You did say : "What some people don't realise is the current cost of living increases eats into the savings us FOC's have made to make our retired life comfortable whereby some people in employment are now getting inflation busting pay rises.

A brick layer I know is now charging £300'a day and his "hod carrier" gets £170 a day, equivalent to £40k per year for a labourer."

It did come across as a bit of a moan.!!

Well it says right there in the articles you posted that:

1. They’re unlikely to adopt the policy at all, this is just one of the smaller parties in the coalition talking about it
2. Their suggested policy is fundamentally different to the UK in that people will only go there while they wait for their claim to be processed and then return if successful.
3. They would do this under UN guidance and supervision to ensure international law was being followed. So the ethical dilemma you seem to be proposing is kind of solved if such a mechanism was implemented.

Sure you can say this is “a” Rwanda policy. But it’s certainly not the Conservatives Rwanda policy - which was deemed to be illegal and a contravention of international law.

I still think it’s a terrible, expensive and rubbish idea and an absolute non-starter even in this format. But if the Germans want to go to great lengths to mobilise something legally acceptable and pay us for the privilege then they can knock themselves out.

What it really says is that the plan is a goer and the only difference would be that would have to be EU sanctioned. The EU flags shaggers liking everything the EU does doesn't make it right.

They have sorted the sum total of fuck all out, when are they going to remove those cruel tory policies they whinged about for 14 years?

And sending Germanys asylum seekers to Rwanda is fine now.

How is sorting the pay and ending the strikes for junior doctors fuck all ?? Was dragging the health service to lowest point ever under the Tories.

Same for the train services.

Country wasn’t far off brink of collapse under Tories, NHS fucked, prisons full, shit flowing in the river and everything you can think off.
Labour have inherited a complete and utter mess and will need time to turn it around- we know you and your ilk won’t allow that though.

How is sorting the pay and ending the strikes for junior doctors fuck all ?? Was dragging the health service to lowest point ever under the Tories.

Same for the train services.

Country wasn’t far off brink of collapse under Tories, NHS fucked, prisons full, shit flowing in the river and everything you can think off.
Labour have inherited a complete and utter mess and will need time to turn it around- we know you and your ilk won’t allow that though.

Not one thing for the poor in the country, nothing taken back just empty words. It's no surprise he's capitulating to the unions.

He's a tory and you support him even though he's done nothing and will do nothing for the bottom rung of our society.

Will you pay more on health insurance than any tax increase in the budget?

The health insurance is a consideration, but no it’ll be way lower than what we’ll get taxed on foreign income in the UK.

Not one thing for the poor in the country, nothing taken back just empty words. It's no surprise he's capitulating to the unions.

He's a tory and you support him even though he's done nothing and will do nothing for the bottom rung of our society.

He’s done alot already , hell of alot.

There will ALWAYS be media attacking the government, zero suprise there.

He has done nothing to help the poor other than announcing that he isn't going to.

You're a tory.

I’m Labour. I detest what the Tories have done to the country.

I like the fact Labour have negotiated straight away junior doctor and train strikes.
I like the fact Starmer did not f*ck about with dealing with the far right riots.
I can see rationally the need to make some tough choices, cuts and rises to sort out the financial mess the Tories made.

They’ve made a very promising start in my opinion.

I’m Labour. I detest what the Tories have done to the country.

I like the fact Labour have negotiated straight away junior doctor and train strikes.
I like the fact Starmer did not f*ck about with dealing with the far right riots.
I can see rationally the need to make some tough choices, cuts and rises to sort out the financial mess the Tories made.

They’ve made a very promising start in my opinion.

Yet weirdly have announced they are doing fuck all for poor people, like I said you're just a tory with a different colour rosette.

The poor will shoulder the costs not big businesses like Amazon and Starbucks. Pensioners. smokers, and this list will go on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.