The Labour Government

I'm not outraged I am just pointing out just how shit Labour are, mind you I wasn't taken in by the leaflets trying to gaslight me into believing the red Tories would be any different.

Their next catchy slogan will probably be "FUCK THE PENSIONERS" they may as well just come straight out and say it.
it's a bit early to be on the loopy juice.

because they did it for a laugh and want old people to freeze ?

Or because the energy cap is £200 less than last year, Pensions have risen £900 this year, likely to rise £460 a year next year, vast majority of pensioners have at least one income source in addition to the state pension and those who don't are being urged by ministers to apply for pension credit.

Fuck off. I'm sick of hearing about these rises as if they're propelling pensioners into some sort of wealthy nirvana. That an extra £105 a month over two years. At this present time that's £881.80 every four weeks before next year's rise. That's if you're getting the new full state pension. Hardly a cigar and champagne lifestyle is it? Every single bill rises every year which as good as negates every increase almost immediately. If they have a separate private pension they pay tax on it anyway, therefore still contributing to any rises they get in the state pension.
I'm getting sick of cunts blaming pensioners for every single thing wrong with the country today.

I'm not outraged I am just pointing out just how shit Labour are, mind you I wasn't taken in by the leaflets trying to gaslight me into believing the red Tories would be any different.

Their next catchy slogan will probably be "FUCK THE PENSIONERS" they may as well just come straight out and say it.
Forgive me for asking but you've spent most of your life voting for the blue Tories right, so why are you so vociferously opposed to the red Tories?

Fuck off. I'm sick of hearing about these rises as if they're propelling pensioners into some sort of wealthy nirvana. That an extra £105 a month over two years. At this present time that's £881.80 every four weeks before next year's rise. That's if you're getting the new full state pension. Hardly a cigar and champagne lifestyle is it? Every single bill rises every year which as good as negates every increase almost immediately. If they have a separate private pension they pay tax on it anyway, therefore still contributing to any rises they get in the state pension.
I'm getting sick of cunts blaming pensioners for every single thing wrong with the country today.

blame is on Tories for all the above, once Labour can reduce the 22 billion black hole then the country and pensioners will be better off - 14 years of Tories have put us in this mess not 2 months of Labour.

We know you’re reasonably balanced and you think they need time to sort it out. That must be why they have taken this huge gamble but they won’t get time, tactical voting got them so many seats in parliament.
Those seats will change hands at the next local elections if Reeves doesn’t change her war on pensions. In the next budget we will see more of her unbalanced view on the over sixties
It won’t be forgotten.

Why would parliamentary seats change hands when there’s local elections?!

Forgive me for asking but you've spent most of your life voting for the blue Tories right, so why are you so vociferously opposed to the red Tories?

What makes you believe I voted for the blue Tories all of my life? I voted for Corbyn once but it didn't work out.

What I find hilarious is that Starmer hasn't reversed one "cruel" blue Tory policy but has implemented or is in the process of implementing his own cruel policies.

Old Labour voters would have eviscerated him and his party for even suggesting his preferred targets for cuts, as I said Tories in disguise.

blame is on Tories for all the above, once Labour can reduce the 22 billion black hole then the country and pensioners will be better off - 14 years of Tories have put us in this mess not 2 months of Labour.

The Tories aren't blameless but at least they didn't stoop as low as hitting pensioners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.