The Labour Government

Get a grip man.

You said they tried to send them to Rwanda. They didn’t. They tried to send asylum seekers there. Not regular economic migrants. Who we need. You have obviously confused to different things. Never mind, it happens. (Or why else did you mention Rwanda?)

On the number its irrelevant whether its 1.5m or 3m you are also confusing economic migrants, its a huge number either way, but FWIW you are probably looking at the figure for all visas rather than just economic migrants.

Listen up very carefully.

You mentioned that the Tory government allowed (Insert your completely wrong figure here) visas as if they made the right decision. I posited that if you agree with the decision did you also think that they had the right to send people to Rwanda?

Just because they agreed to allow so many people in doesn't mean it was the right decision. Can we get back to your google being as broke as your ability to break down a post into it's constituent parts?

I will make it easy for you.

Rwanda bad

3.4 million visas bad

She isn't actually an extreme lefty. She's been described as being part of the soft left. Corbyn was part of the Hard left of the Labour party.

If you had practiced the same commitment to education as you preach you would have known that.

Deputy PM isn't a particularly powerful position and the last person to hold the office that she holds is someone with a cocaine problem who used a grace and favours apartment that he wasn't ordinarily entitled to, as his post divorce bachelor pad.
Deputy PM is one thing. Main task will be answering at PMQ for whichever shadow the Tories find, when Starmer is not there.

Her day job is Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities. Seeing that under the Tories there's obviously not been much levelling up, not many houses and little community, it should be a doddle.

Last edited:
It is ironic that a bloke who writes barely intelligible posts full of grammar and spelling errors goes out of his way to pretend that someone with a fairly broad Stockport accent can’t be understood.

I was on a walk actually and typing on my phone without my glasses. Glad it turned you on I put through rather than though. Wow!

I don't know why they did it, seems like your lot cherry pick things they do if you agree with them or not. They tried to get to send people to Rwanda do you agree with that?

My thoughts are not aligned with the Tory party, and you're way too stupid to try and read my mind and attributing what they do to me.

And it was over 3 million visas, is your google out of date? Blame it on Brexit!
This is what you said when I asked why you thought they granted the visas they did. You mentioned Rwanda.

That is how you answered.

Physician, heal thyself.

This is what you said when I asked why you thought they granted the visas they did. You mentioned Rwanda.

That is how you answered.

Physician, heal thyself.

I will make easy for you.

ER

I asked if you agreed with the visas did you agree with the Rwanda plan? Let's forget the completely wrong numbers (You were out by nearly 2 million) and concentrate on the facts.

I'm not giving you much airtime because your lack of comprehension inhibits debate and promotes explaining simple things too many times.

Deputy PM is one thing. Main task will be answering at PMQ for whichever shadow the Tories find, when Starmer is not there.

Her day job is Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities. Seeing that under the Tories there's obviously not been much levelling up, it should be a doddle.
It’s fantastic to have her in Levelling Up, Housing and Communities. Someone not cowed by vested interest, not craven in the face of landlords and someone who has first-hand experience of working (bloody hard) in the community. A real boon to see her in this position. She’ll be great.

I asked if you agreed with the visas did you agree with the Rwanda plan? Let's forget the completely wrong numbers (You were out by nearly 2 million) and concentrate on the facts.

I'm not giving you much airtime because your lack of comprehension inhibits debate and promotes explaining simple things too many times.

You didn’t. Read your own post back.

I just quoted it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.