The Labour Government

2 months into a 60 month term some are judging a new govt already - beyond a joke
No they are judging them on policies they are bringing in exactly as you would be doing after an election if the Tories won. If you can show me your self imposed period of non posting after an election i will concede your post, but you can't.

Hypocritical twat:-)

Btw I predicted this a while back. Those who regularly slated the govt would now be embarrassing themselves trying to justify their govts position. And those that supported the previous govt would flip their responses.

Twas all so predictable, the amazing thing is some of you haven't grasped it.

This is the problem with politics both politicians and voters ie you lot. The vast majority of the regulars on here just pick a side and then act like some really poor spin doctor.

Not sure why you would expect politicians to have higher moral standards than yourselves.

No they are judging them on policies they are bringing in exactly as you would be doing after an election if the Tories won. If you can show me your self imposed period of non posting after an election i will concede your post, but you can't.

Hypocritical twat:-)

Btw I predicted this a while back. Those who regularly slated the govt would now be embarrassing themselves trying to justify their govts position. And those that supported the previous govt would flip their responses.

Twas all so predictable, the amazing thing is some of you haven't grasped it.

This is the problem with politics both politicians and voters ie you lot. The vast majority of the regulars on here just pick a side and then act like some really poor spin doctor.

Not sure why you would expect politicians to have higher moral standards than yourselves.

My favoured justification on here was when he said the government are only removing the winter fuel allowance from pensioners!! (When he posted a link to the government website to show the age you need to be eligible for the WFA). Absolute shocker.

He’s safer just posting his Twitter links although his record there is patchy at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.