The Labour Government

A full bin generates more recycling when it is emptied. A park heavily used require more maitenance. Everybody benefits from street lighting why should only some pay? Everybody can use libraries why should some not contibute to the cost just because they live in a household of three or more. None of your examples bear scrutiny? I don't think your son or the widower should subsidise multi-adult households.

You have a library ? Wow !

Lammy has assured us it’s fine…

He notes that there is "no budget" for clothing for our PM, while in other countries, such as the US, there is a "substantial budget" so that when appearing on the world stage, they represent their countries well.

"So it is the case that successive leaders of the opposition wanting to represent the country on an international stage, and prime ministers have used donors to fund that budget."

PM earns £160K a year. How does anyone expect him to buy his own clothes with that eh?
FFS! he's only been PM for a few months. He's probably still paying off his student loan. Sick of people attacking a working class lad made good. I'm just glad he doesn't have to get by on pot noodles anymore.

Most countries appreciate a rags to riches tale. Its gives us hope that maybe one day it could be us, yes that's right we could off some pensioners whilst wearing a free suit. It's the dream isn't it?

Don't act like one then VicTory

And no it isn't an abusive term, you're struggling at the moment fella.
I'm struggling to understand your vituperation.

Well, not really, the Tories here have sat quietly through 14 years of degradation of public services, and corruption, and are now happily giving a bit back - some might even be justified.

If you think VicTory is the best witticism since someone came up with "The Bloviator" then knock yourself out with it.

Which offenders?
'Saying things' quite quickly leads to trouble in some cases, just look at the consequences of the stuff said by farage, tiny tommy or trump.

Agree but then we have ordinary citizens on here saying some quite nasty things about Tory MP’s. I’ve seen posters wishing death on them now is that free speech and OK or do we say sorry, that’s hate speech and could have consequences so we ban folk for it or do we go Keith Stalin and have folk locked up for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.