The Labour Government

8 dead after trying to illegally cross the channel again sadly.

Does Starmer and Labour have blood on their hands or is it different for them?

I'm struggling to understand your vituperation.

Well, not really, the Tories here have sat quietly through 14 years of degradation of public services, and corruption, and are now happily giving a bit back - some might even be justified.

If you think VicTory is the best witticism since someone came up with "The Bloviator" then knock yourself out with it.
Okay i will concede you might just be dim then.

These sentences were political imho, it was Naive to think they weren't. Now that doesn't mean I don't agree with any of them because life is too short for me to go through everyone.

Like the wfa there was always going to be consequences. So far that has been a sexual assault on a woman and soon it will be deaths of pensioners.

Starmer seems content with this, if you and VicTory wish to defend it is up to you . I have a,feeling you.two aren't really happy with it but maybe I have it wrong

He sexually assaulted a prison officer, and was then promptly arrested and immediately recalled to prison.

The consequences of not releasing people as part of that scheme would be that offenders couldn't be jailed because there was no where to put them.

Or Labour could cram them all in and have no safe limits and prison officers would be at greater risk of serious violence due to the unsafe staff to prisoner ratios.

But sure take it in a silo rather than consider the trade-offs.

Okay i will concede you might just be dim then.

Have you considered driving the prison bus?

Mr Kobayashi finds person who agrees with him. Well shock horror.

You are not seriously trying to defend this horseshit are you. I mean seriously, you are OK with people on £10k per year having £300 taken off them. Seriously???
you need to start putting the nobs on ignore mate.......padded cell jobs.

Starmer and his cronies are cunts end of. I said the same for tories though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.