The Labour Government

I'll post this here, not looking for any replies. Not even expecting the Labour zealots to watch it. If any of you do though, just let the first 3 or so minutes sink in. Please don't come back saying how it's all perfectly justifiable. It isn't. You know it isn't. I know, we all know. So let's not getting into a silly discussion about how it's all perfectly normal and OK. It just makes you look daft, and I am not going to engage in any such nonsensical discussion anyway, so there's no point. Just watch it, let in sink in a bit and reflect on what sort of bloke is in No 10.

GB News. That agenda-free bastion of impartiality. Fucking hilarious.

I'll post this here, not looking for any replies. Not even expecting the Labour zealots to watch it. If any of you do though, just let the first 3 or so minutes sink in. Please don't come back saying how it's all perfectly justifiable. It isn't. You know it isn't. I know, we all know. So let's not getting into a silly discussion about how it's all perfectly normal and OK. It just makes you look daft, and I am not going to engage in any such nonsensical discussion anyway, so there's no point. Just watch it, let in sink in a bit and reflect on what sort of bloke is in No 10.

Looking at the world through sleaze-tinted glasses! Hahahahahahahaha! Just sums up the cesspit of Westminster.

GB News. That agenda-free bastion of impartiality. Fucking hilarious.

Yet here we are and very quietly, Starmer and co are saying they won’t accept anymore free clothes despite claiming for days no rules where broken and many on here saying nothing to see, move on……

Clearly the mood music is changing, someone at the top feels things have not been done correctly and there are things to see and that have to stop.

Starmer promised he would ban the freebies completely whilst leader of the opposition. He hasn’t, he and others have been exposed as being a tad hypocritical over the issue and are now busy trying to row back.

Let’s see if he is good to his word and Parliament puts a stop to MP’s receiving free gifts which we all know are never ever really free.

He does he will get the plaudits, he doesn’t, he will get stick and rightly so.

Yet here we are and very quietly, Starmer and co are saying they won’t accept anymore free clothes despite claiming for days no rules where broken and many on here saying nothing to see, move on……

Clearly the mood music is changing, someone at the top feels things have not been done correctly and there are things to see and that have to stop.

Starmer promised he would ban the freebies completely whilst leader of the opposition. He hasn’t, he and others have been exposed as being a tad hypocritical over the issue and are now busy trying to row back.

Let’s see if he is good to his word and Parliament puts a stop to MP’s receiving free gifts which we all know are never ever really free.

He does he will get the plaudits, he doesn’t, he will get stick and rightly so.
There were no rules broken and they have realised that it isn’t just about that, it the optics that things like this give off.

Hopefully, as you say, this will nail down their resolve to stop all the fucking sleaze that has gone on in the past and get rid of those that lobby for personal gain.

Reactions: Vic
There were no rules broken and they have realised that it isn’t just about that, it the optics that things like this give off.

Hopefully, as you say, this will nail down their resolve to stop all the fucking sleaze that has gone on in the past and get rid of those that lobby for personal gain.

Again, he is on record as saying he was appalled at MP’s taking free gifts and he would change the rules when elected.

Clearly, he isn’t appalled at all is he and he has no intention of changing anything?

Reactions: PPT
This should concern Reeves. Consumer confidence has dropped 7 points in the last month to -20. Her budget needs some cheer in it.

Whist not great, it’s not actually been positive since early 2016, so something must have happened then..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.