The Labour Government

Meanwhile Jess Phillips the minister for Domestic Violence was filmed last night singing karaoke at the Labour party conference. Her choice of song " Baby hit me one more time"

The lack of self awareness of this lot and their followers on here is off the scale.
Could have been worse I suppose if she'd decided a particular Prodigy track.

Meanwhile Jess Phillips the minister for Domestic Violence was filmed last night singing karaoke at the Labour party conference. Her choice of song " Baby hit me one more time"

The lack of self awareness of this lot and their followers on here is off the scale.
The song isn’t about violence. Hit me up is Yankspeak for phoning someone.

Still, it makes a good headline, doesn’t it?

Well, I do live next to one as my wife is a vicar, meaning I do know some of the rules and regs surrounding churches and graveyards.

Is that not weird or do you get over any qualms? There are a couple of lovely stone Victorian houses in graveyards near me in Guisborough and Gt Ayton - I am not superstitious or anything but I am pretty sure it would take me a wile to get comfortable

Indeed we did. No one is going to force anyone to sell their homes, just Tories scaremongering
I'll be happily take equity release from my home once I need it, however we're all different and I know some people are uncomfortable doing it, it doesn't bother me one bit, if I don't spend my hard earned someone else will.

An old saying "fly first class, because if you don't your kids will".

Reactions: PPT
Is that not weird or do you get over any qualms? There are a couple of lovely stone Victorian houses in graveyards near me in Guisborough and Gt Ayton - I am not superstitious or anything but I am pretty sure it would take me a wile to get comfortable
I’m not religious nor believe in any afterlife, so to me they’re just rotting skeletons from centuries ago.

I quite like looking at them as historical things.

These revelations remind me more and more of the joke about the Barber who is doing Community Service.
The first day a florist has his hair cut and the barber refuses payment as he is doing community service. The next day the barber finds a bunch of flowers and a thank you card.
The next day a policeman had his hair cut, barber refuses payment again, next day a box of doughnuts on his doorstep.
The next day a Member of Parliament had his hair cut, barber explains again and refuses payment.
The following day there is a queue of a dozen Members of Parliament waiting for a free haircut.
That folks is the fundamental difference between the ordinary citizens of our country and the people who run our country unfortunately.

I had such high hopes, you'd think at my age I'd realise it doesn't change. :-(
Too good for just a like.

Top post blue

Would they ? A single person somehow having some form of spontaneous cell division and making a clone of themselves ? According to recent surveys 40% of young adults don’t want kids and are happy with their double income no kids lifestyle.

There are plenty of one bedroom flats which if you are young and fit you can easily access.

You see how daft the point you’re trying to make is ? Saying who should and shouldn’t have a house of a given size is just plain dumb.

We aren’t building enough houses in the right areas or attracting business to set up in areas where there is a surfeit of cheap property is fundamentally the problem. Forcing developers and businesses who are sat on swathes of building land to build housing or relinquish it would be a good start. The ten biggest house builders currently have 700,000 plots of land sat idle.
Every time I see a new development it's nearly always two, three, four bedrooms and they're always expensive. There's a development near a Morrison's I use and the three bedroom houses are £300k plus, it's not even a great area and the plot is soulless, at the end of the Development is Dukinfield Crematorium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.