The Labour Government

Why do you keep rambling on about Train Drivers? They were on an average salary of £60k in 2022 and by next year they will be earning £69k. I used to transport small aircraft parts to Rolls Royce from a Manchester based company, The Hyde Group, their skilled engineers who had trained for several years were on no more than around £35k pa, compare and contrast. Train Drivers on nearly £70k, fair fucks to them but do they really deserve that level of remuneration.

Edit, BTW, earning £69k gives a train driver a net £49k which is four times more than a Pensioner gets if they can't claim credits and therefore miss out on the WFP, is that fair in your book? Try living in £14k in this day and age, Starmer is an absolute twat for taking this away.
ignore the daft shandy drinking ****.........clueless as fuck cockneys

because them on strike which had that been that way for many years under the Tories was causing major damage to the economy.
So because Train Drivers were holding the country to ransom you think it's better just to give into them?

UK Train Drivers are the best paid in Europe even eclipsing Denmark where the cost of living is higher than the U.K., Labour have shit the bed here, fucking disgrace.

I've spent far too long on this very pointless forum, so have decided to take a break for a few weeks.

It really is a supreme waste of time. There's a few people in here whose opinions are measured and who I respect, but too few. And the ones I don't respect, I will never change your minds anyway, not that I even care what you think. So what's the point.

Enjoy yourselves :-)
I felt the same a couple of weeks ago. i had a week away and came back to you being you and PPT struggling with his 4 words and "Likes". Enjoy your time away and don't wank too much.

How are they doing that exactly?

You talk about me being desperate. That's a joke. What's desperate is you hanging on to the idea that the past 100 days have not been a complete cluster fuck.

Or believing and proclaiming that the last 14 years were really great for everybody.

Obviously omitting to mention that the real beneficiaries were the greedy corrupt and lying bastards abusing their positions of power.#

Boris and Liz say hi .

Last edited:
So because Train Drivers were holding the country to ransom you think it's better just to give into them?

UK Train Drivers are the best paid in Europe even eclipsing Denmark where the cost of living is higher than the U.K., Labour have shit the bed here, fucking disgrace.

Good, I'm glad they are. Surely a highly skilled, well paid economy is just what we all want? at least we are best at something.And let's not forget, not a single train driver is actually employed or paid by HMG although that may change as more TOC are taken under government control although I suspect the structure of that will not yet be known.

The freebies and junkets dont look good but the main point is no one will give much of a thought to a few freebies and the train drivers getting a larger than inflation pay increase if the economy is doing really well in a couple of years time because then nearly everyone will be benefiting. That's the time to judge.
True. I'm actually surprised by Starmer being caught out by the freebies thing, I thought he was a more shrewd political operator than that.
One thing I think maybe needs looked at is income tax bands. Raising these would be a good way of putting more money in people's pockets without giving out inflationary pay rises. I realise there will be a negative impact on the tax take but I wonder if there is room for manoeuvre?

I've spent far too long on this very pointless forum, so have decided to take a break for a few weeks.

It really is a supreme waste of time. There's a few people in here whose opinions are measured and who I respect, but too few. And the ones I don't respect, I will never change your minds anyway, not that I even care what you think. So what's the point.

Enjoy yourselves :-)
Fantastic idea. You come across as a Twitter troll. Now for the other two Twitter trolls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.