The Labour Government

A Labour government. No

We have a liberal leftish government happy to kowtow to capitalism.

That prick Streeting makes me feel sick, Reeves is a neo liberal clown and if they do not reverse the two child cap on child benefit soon they can fuck off.

As for Starmer, get the **** out ASAP

You'll have your chance to vote them out in four or five years time if you don't mind telling the polling clerk your name :)

A Labour government. No

That prick Streeting makes me feel sick, Reeves is a neo liberal clown and if they do not reverse the two child cap on child benefit soon they can fuck off.

And get who in? I take it you’re not meaning the Tories/Reform, more a left wing candidate?

… and out Labour go!

A few months ago I came upon a pay slip of mine from 2009, put it into the Bank of England inflation calculator which uses the lower consumer price index rather than the more accurate retail price index.
I am £8,500 a year worse off than if my pay had kept up with inflation.
Never mind meals in restaurants, the chippy tea is now a once every three months or so treat.

Is that the difference in gross or net pay mate? Tax thresholds have shifted a lot (£6kish more to where you start paying tax). Sadly all it means is the tax payer is subsidising shit wages. Think what we could do with our public services if that stopped happening without costing the tax payer a single penny more.

Chippy tea is a treat these days. Dear as fuck.

A Labour government. No

If you can't feed em then don't breed em...

"Will you charge people for using the NHS?"

Streeting; "Over my dead body!"

Rumours he's looking at charging for some treatments.

That's why I call him a ****.

Surprisingly Labour have always been a bit keen on a bit of privatisation where the NHS is concerned so nothing new there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.