The Labour Government

Why dont you like him ?

Wes Streeting is the ultimate politics career path merchant he’s had little interest in anything else and I think it doesn’t give him a rounded personality my much better half has known him from his NUS days when her company were doing how to get on courses for the NUS and she’s not one for profanity but let’s just say she ranks him low not as low as Andy Burnham mind who she has a special loathing for having had to deal with him and his people a few too many times.

Fair play to Streeting he’s from a background that was pretty grim and he’s a smart puppy but smart enough for what’s in front of him?

Reactions: PPT
Wes slippery **** Streeting preparing us for 'the harsh truth' his American health lobbyists will have to buy part of the NHS to 'save it.

The NHS report will be the excuse to do it.

Let’s hope not.
In an organisation that big it’s easy to find individual incidents that are wrong but your wife’s experience is not the same as everyone else. I doubt she ever came home and said I did my job today and looked after dying folk. We often pass on the negative experiences and the positive are taken as expected.
EDI is here and people who have a problem with it tend to fit a profile. Bit sad really, getting all worked up about folk promoting equality, diversity and inclusion.

Well she’d come home and tell me how she sorted out x, y, and z for dying folk so I’d say she didn’t just tell me about the negatives. Obviously she has many nurse friends and they meet socially along with other half’s… it’s not an isolated story, but it is isolated incidents which would fit with the nature of bias - but I’m not saying it’s the majority either.

Wes Streeting is the ultimate politics career path merchant he’s had little interest in anything else and I think it doesn’t give him a rounded personality my much better half has known him from his NUS days when her company were doing how to get on courses for the NUS and she’s not one for profanity but let’s just say she ranks him low not as low as Andy Burnham mind who she has a special loathing for having had to deal with him and his people a few too many times.

Fair play to Streeting he’s from a background that was pretty grim and he’s a smart puppy but smart enough for what’s in front of him?
There's a rumour going around he joined the Labour Party thinking that they were same as the Tories?

This is an underrated factor in a circular economy and something the blunt tools of Conservative rule fail to address.

In real terms, median household disposable income has dropped by about a third since 2010. Adjusted for inflation that is a £10k decrease per household. That is huge. With that extra disposable income a couple could go out for dinner every couple of days for an entire year. Add to the fact that subscription services and phone contracts are taking a much bigger chunk of what is left and it’s no wonder smaller restaurants struggle to stay open. Eating out has become a luxury that many can’t afford.
A few months ago I came upon a pay slip of mine from 2009, put it into the Bank of England inflation calculator which uses the lower consumer price index rather than the more accurate retail price index.
I am £8,500 a year worse off than if my pay had kept up with inflation.
Never mind meals in restaurants, the chippy tea is now a once every three months or so treat.

A Labour government. No

We have a liberal leftish government happy to kowtow to capitalism.

That prick Streeting makes me feel sick, Reeves is a neo liberal clown and if they do not reverse the two child cap on child benefit soon they can fuck off.

As for Starmer, get the **** out ASAP

A Labour government. No

We have a liberal leftish government happy to kowtow to capitalism.

That prick Streeting makes me feel sick, Reeves is a neo liberal clown and if they do not reverse the two child cap on child benefit soon they can fuck off.

As for Starmer, get the **** out ASAP

It's not even "leftish"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.