The Labour Government

In an organisation that big it’s easy to find individual incidents that are wrong but your wife’s experience is not the same as everyone else. I doubt she ever came home and said I did my job today and looked after dying folk. We often pass on the negative experiences and the positive are taken as expected.
EDI is here and people who have a problem with it tend to fit a profile. Bit sad really, getting all worked up about folk promoting equality, diversity and inclusion.
I don’t mind them promoting it but when it comes at the detriment of the job I do, but god help anyone putting their head up and saying anything because then they are the problem, I can only speak from my experience in the fire service were the push to include certain demographics back fired as they came in by lowering standards to get them in.

In an organisation that big it’s easy to find individual incidents that are wrong but your wife’s experience is not the same as everyone else. I doubt she ever came home and said I did my job today and looked after dying folk. We often pass on the negative experiences and the positive are taken as expected.
EDI is here and people who have a problem with it tend to fit a profile. Bit sad really, getting all worked up about folk promoting equality, diversity and inclusion.
That's because at heart they like inequality, lack of diversity, and exclusion.

I don’t mind them promoting it but when it comes at the detriment of the job I do, but god help anyone putting their head up and saying anything because then they are the problem, I can only speak from my experience in the fire service were the push to include certain demographics back fired as they came in by lowering standards to get them in.
I think all areas of public service have had to amend their standards to entry as there aren’t enough people eager to fill the posts, especially with dwindled public wages.

Entry standards will always change, dependent on the requirement of the service. That’s nothing to do with what is being talked about, and more so about those who should be more inclusive in their outlook.

In nursing we welcome nurses. There’s no ‘them’.

They are just trying to explain away the need for 800 diversity officers instead of explaining why so many cunts work in the NHS. You don't need training not to be a **** but obviously if you work for the NHS you do.

At the heart of being Conservative is the fear that somewhere a person you consider is inferior is being treated as your equal.
I''ve voted for a fair range of candidates from a fair range of parties. I tend to vote Tory at the locals 'cos I like the candidates who are standing. But I would pluralise the above as I've always felt that there's thousands upon thousands who needs to know their place and who insist on being equal. There's 760000 turning up to the swamp for starters, and 50 odd thousand at Anfield, and for once I'm gonna leave out Islington 'n 'Aringey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.