The Labour Party

Starmer has paid off anti semitism accusers, Jackson paid off a paedo accuser.
That there are more involved in the first case, doesn't negate the analogy, but
hey-ho, it's up to you.

This is miles off.

He has accepted the allegations of the whistle-blowers and apologised for their treatment. What else would you want him to do?

Sure, that sounds like a Michael Jackson solution, bung them $25 million and that'll
make it all go away, nobody will ever think he was a paedo.

No. It’s also about Starmer refusing to accept anti-semitism within the Party, sending out a clear message on the issue and accepting the errors of the past.

Look forward to a Tory Party stuffed full of racist, anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim members with a ruling clique rooted in English nationalism and Brexit doing the same.

Spoiler: It won’t.

This is miles off.

He has accepted the allegations of the whistle-blowers and apologised for their treatment. What else would you want him to do?
I'm not bothered what he does, I was just countering the suggestion
that by paying off anti semitism supporters, that somehow makes the Labour party
whiter than white, and that ends the matter. It just confirms the accusers were correct.

Starmer has paid off anti semitism accusers, Jackson paid off a paedo accuser.
That there are more involved in the first case, doesn't negate the analogy, but
hey-ho, it's up to you.

Starmer has settled on behalf of the Labour party, an entity. The analogy doesn't stack up and associating Starmer in the same context as a suspected paedo is poor form.

Starmer has settled on behalf of the Labour party, an entity. The analogy doesn't stack up and associating Starmer in the same context as a suspected paedo is poor form.
I'm associating the party, which he has the job of leading, I'm not accusing
him directly of anything, his party, led by Corbyn, knowingly harboured anti semites,
go back months on here and there were plenty who were saying they didn't.
Paying people off won't change the past, they now carry that stain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.