The Labour Party

None of them. I live in a safe Labour seat though, don't worry.

It isn't just because of this programme either. They've made it clear that my vote doesn't matter to them.
Fair enough. Does the thought of the Tories destroying the country further should they get in again not fill you with dread though?

Fair enough. Does the thought of the Tories destroying the country further should they get in again not fill you with dread though?

As much as it did under the last Labour leader. People were warned that if Johnson won the country would go to shit. People were warned that it would be the less well-off, minorities, and disabled that would get shafted.

Nobody cared then. It's only now it's affecting "everyday normal folk" that people are up in arms.

If people want to vote for Tory-lite, be my guest. I won't be.

As much as it did under the last Labour leader. People were warned that if Johnson won the country would go to shit. People were warned that it would be the less well-off, minorities, and disabled that would get shafted.

Nobody cared then. It's only now it's affecting "everyday normal folk" that people are up in arms.

If people want to vote for Tory-lite, be my guest. I won't be.
Ideology über alles, n’est pas?

Labour voter most of my life, believe in the ideals, equality, egalitarianism, absolutely no doubt historically, the party has been the best, NHS, anti-discrimination, gender equality, and many more reforms. Here comes the home truth about the modern left, if you don't agree with their views you are a fascist, their unwillingness to accept referendums, Brexit, voted to remain myself, most of the guys i worked with and family, voted to leave portrayed as gammon, from a party of the Metropolitan elite. The identity politics garbage, sorry folks there are only two genders. zero chance of me voting labour if they bring in legislation allowing men to identify as women, i have a Mother 3 sisters, two aunts and a dozen female cousins/ nieces the idea that they could walk into women's Toilets, changing facilities, because they identify as female is absurd, what could possibly go wrong? Starmer is a huge improvement on the Anti-semitic, terrorist supporting arsehole Corbyn but still some way to regaining my vote.

My Mum was born in 1947, same year as the NHS.

But the problem is things have changed.

People are living so much longer (which is a great thing by-the-way) my mum for example should live till 100 she hasn't smoked or drank.

But can this be done freely?

A person working till 65ish (maybe 67) and then we support them for another 30 years? yet the actual working population is shrinking in comparison... I just don't know how this can be resolved unless we steal young people from other parts of the world, is that right?

How could I? Sounds like you voted for change last time.

It didn’t work, so you don’t care anymore and are happy for the Tories to carry on in protest.

I wish I didn't care. It was much easier when I was ignorant of everything that was going on.

I was okay with Starmer becoming the leader. He isn't exactly what I wanted but he put forward his pledges and I liked them. It's a shame he only said them to get elected.

I don't believe a word he says now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.