The Labour Party

Bring back Corbyn i say he would sort out this Starmer problem, stayed silent for 3 years, 40,000 health care workers sacked 100,000 NHS staff threatened, £ 500 billion dept he stayed silent, but he did learn one thing, the media control what people can say what they are allowed to know and what they are allowed to see, so he will win the Election and then find out he has lost control of Britain. I do not know what has been said but it is your choice to show others your faith, you do not have the choice with colour, and colour has murdered a tiny fraction of religion.

I do hope that Labour, left and right, sort their shit out and take the next GE otherwise I’m going to vote for the Lib Dems in order to Ensure my vote is null and void.

How anybody, unless you are Rishi, can accept this, then you deserve all you get.

Anniversary of John Smith's death which I always think is a bit of a sliding doors moment.

I didn't necessarily agree with some of his political positions and who really knows but had he not passed away I think the UK would be a different and better place today. Maybe not one wholly aligned to my own views but one in considerably better shape than we currently are.

In comparison to the calibre of some of the people who have subsequently become PM it's hard not to think, what if?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.