The Labour Party

Incredible how useless the opposition is, in the face of a disastrous government.
Not really. With their majority, the government can do whatever they want. In fact, like on many occasions, they don’t even have to tell the rest of Parliament, they just leak it out to their right-wing media pals.

Labour have a plan and that is to ‘Not be the current government’, and if they get in then that’s when we can make an informed decision. If they don’t get in, then they and the electorate are stupid cunts.

Corbyn should stop trying to infiltrate Labour and instead set up his own party for those who share his extremist views, but of course he won't do that as he knows he wouldn't win a single seat.

I see Starmer is now advocating building new homes on green belt land despite saying just a few weeks ago that he was against it. Yet another policy he is totally out of his depth with and more evidence that he just doesn't understand the basics of political life. This won't go down well with his Eco chums or his social media advisers.

I see Starmer is now advocating building new homes on green belt land despite saying just a few weeks ago that he was against it. Yet another policy he is totally out of his depth with and more evidence that he just doesn't understand the basics of political life. This won't go down well with his Eco chums or his social media advisers.
I don't see what choice he has.

He will adopt a policy of pro-immigration and pro-affordable housing so if he doesn't commit to building massively more than we are already then where is everyone going to live? He's said that house prices will fall under Labour but that will only happen with a huge increase in supply.

The eco lobby are just stupid and for the most part should probably be ignored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.