The Labour Party

The state of this, fucking joke how uncommited they are to everything

She's clearly just been told not to commit to any specific policy (which is pretty standard) and has managed to tie herself in knots over it. Labours position is that they don't want to waste time introducing new immigration legislation, as it's quite possible to deal with immigration and asylum humanely using current laws.

She's been doing interviews in the last 48 hours where she described the policy as immoral, and said it needed to be scrapped straight away - and if you listen to her answer here, she makes specific references to the legal and legislative situation.

I'd have expected her to have a better answer, but given every other interview she's doing, condemning the policy as immoral - and given that she's outlined what Labour would do differently, the suggestion that this sums up Labour policy is pretty unfair.

Greens apparently very confident of taking her seat next GE.
She's clearly just been told not to commit to any specific policy (which is pretty standard) and has managed to tie herself in knots over it. Labours position is that they don't want to waste time introducing new immigration legislation, as it's quite possible to deal with immigration and asylum humanely using current laws.

She's been doing interviews in the last 48 hours where she described the policy as immoral, and said it needed to be scrapped straight away - and if you listen to her answer here, she makes specific references to the legal and legislative situation.

I'd have expected her to have a better answer, but given every other interview she's doing, condemning the policy as immoral - and given that she's outlined what Labour would do differently, the suggestion that this sums up Labour policy is pretty unfair.
That reads like a press release from Labour HQ ...... or Ergon House :)

Yours reads of a right-wing Tory, no wonder I was confused.

In reality you are an upset Corbyn supporter, and that’s when it clicked. Populism really does cut deep.
Well that reads of a tedious **** looking for an argument again... thoight you might have given up by now.

Well that reads of a tedious **** looking for an argument again... thought you might have given up by now.
Being tedious is not being a ****. Only a **** wouldn’t know that.

At least what you don’t disguise is your hatred for those that can make a change. You are very much leftist, I can respect that.

Greens apparently very confident of taking her seat next GE.

That reads like a press release from Labour HQ ...... or Ergon House :)
Not sure why you prefer to see the worst in people, but she's clearly strongly against the policy, and the Labour party have made it clear that they think it's immoral.

If you suspect that the Greens will turn over a 30,000 majority when Labour are 20pts ahead in the polls, then I'd get yourself to the bookies - you'll get good odds on that ;)

I don't know if you have noticed but failing to give the Tories of a hand hold on the sheer cliff face of politics at the moment has given them a 25 point lead in the polls - the Tories keep coming out with more and more extreme ideology as policy and they sink lower and lower.......and of course its rude to interrupt your enemy when they are making mistakes

Yours reads of a right-wing Tory, no wonder I was confused.

In reality you are an upset Corbyn supporter, and that’s when it clicked. Populism really does cut deep.
Can't believe that populism is still so popular.
Sadly, the inability of labour to do anything other than follow the 'centre' ever rightwards and fence sit will probably deliver a hung parliament with the libs and greens the beneficiaries of the paucity of the offer from the 'big two'.
A job well done for Starmer though as it maintains the status quo until the Tories ride back into power using Murdoch to blame everything bad in the last thirty years on labour.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.