The Labour Party

As a person who actually listens, and sees where Labour are at, I don’t see them as a shower, I see them as a group that can turn the tide, or at least put up a barrier to stem the flow.

Take the NHS for example, I keep seeing on here that Labour somehow want to privatise them, linking Streeting to privatised companies. It’s worse than reading the Mail and the complete opposite of what Labour’s plans are.

Then there’s education, where Labour want to change the ethos and bring better education for our children, or children’s children in my case. That then gets reported completely differently and the detail is completely lost.

Small boats?

Think about it, how many Labour ideas/policies have the Tories stolen to give them some popularity when they’ve been on their arse.

I‘m not interested in spin, I’ll judge on what they actually say do.

Do you know what they are saying and going to do?
Of course we know what labour are going to do - it's all on record in starmers 10 pledges he used to seize power in the party.

Of course we know what labour are going to do - it's all on record in starmers 10 pledges he used to seize power in the party.
Seize power? I don’t think he needed to do that following that defeat. More of ‘Pass the keys and don’t let the door hit you on the way out’.

I’d say it was the Unions who seized power to get Corbyn into the seat and if you are working by that principle, no wonder it comes back to bite you on the arse.

As for pledges, I don’t listen. Life changes, promising something starts when you have the the ability to act on it. These might just have a chance.

Seize power? I don’t think he needed to do that following that defeat. More of ‘Pass the keys and don’t let the door hit you on the way out’.

I’d say it was the Unions who seized power to get Corbyn into the seat and if you are working by that principle, no wonder it comes back to bite you on the arse.

As for pledges, I don’t listen. Life changes, promising something starts when you have the the ability to act on it. These might just have a chance.
I think you probably need to look at the roots of the labour party and labour movement - you'll be alarmed to see the whole thing was a sinister trade union plot (lol).

Labour are Tories and the Tories are Tories and this woman is a Labour MP, you see where I am going with this?

Even left wingers on here are disappointed with politicians even more so Labour politicians.

I didn't vote Tory in the last election I voted Labour and it was for nothing, I stated "They are all the same" and they are, this has fuck all to do with being a Tory because I am not it's has everything to do with being a realist.

You go ahead and vote the Tory party in that wears a red badge and see where that gets you next time around.
You forget, the left weren't happy about Tony Blair MP (anagram of I'm Tory Plan B).

If we can restore any of the competency, decency and sunlit uplands of 1997-2010 I'll be happy.

"ALL THE SAME" is just Tory voters justifying their bad choice.

Labour are Tories and the Tories are Tories and this woman is a Labour MP, you see where I am going with this?

Even left wingers on here are disappointed with politicians even more so Labour politicians.

I didn't vote Tory in the last election I voted Labour and it was for nothing, I stated "They are all the same" and they are, this has fuck all to do with being a Tory because I am not it's has everything to do with being a realist.

You go ahead and vote the Tory party in that wears a red badge and see where that gets you next time around.
So the big question is, who do you vote for this time round if not labour? That’s not a dig, it's a genuine question. You can’t slag a party off for being a shit government before they’ve had a chance surely? What’s the alternative? Keep this load of criminals in? Not a chance! I don’t think a Labour government will be a bed of roses at all. But the thought of keeping this lot in is totally unthinkable.

None of the above?
Voting for anyone else, no matter how good or great for the country/planet etc they are, keeps that lot in. It’s a shit show of a situation but I just don’t think I could stay in this excuse of a country if that happened

I will vote Labour. I will do so to remove the Conservatives from power. I am sick of the constant hate, the removal of vital services and the cronyism that allows the nation to be the recognised global tax-avoidance leader. I will vote Labour in the full knowledge that they are not exactly as I would wish them to be. Unfortunately, the Labour that I would wish for, close to the manifesto pledges of 2019, will not attain power. It will not do so until the current media powerbase is shifted, from the tax havens of Bermuda, the Channel Islands, or the Caymans, to a press that acts in the best interests of the nation. I have never witnessed a government as bad as the current one, and I am in my sixth decade. I hope that the younger generation is more pre-disposed to caring for people than blaming the vulnerable for the sins of the powerful.

As a person who actually listens, and sees where Labour are at, I don’t see them as a shower, I see them as a group that can turn the tide, or at least put up a barrier to stem the flow.

Seriously? How?

I’ve not heard of one single well thought out policy of their own yet so what change they are going to make I’ve literally zero idea as of now?

Here is my take…. They will change fuck all. Spend 5/10 years blaming everything on Tory austerity, how certain things are unable to be changed, how promises made are now unable to be delivered upon and then we will see yet another Tory government voted in.

Rinse and fucking repeat…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.