The Labour Party

Is this one of these "you're either with us or against us?" remarks? If you can't see they are all cunts that's your issue.

Vote Labour=Fuck Off
Vote Tory= Fuck off
Vote Green= (Going to change the world that bunch)
Not at all, just a statement that is used to deflect by those who don’t want, or refuse to see where we are at the moment.

You state that Rayner comes across well but then denigrate your own thoughts by saying they’re all the same, completely dismissing your original statement.

I don’t really care who you voted for, or what, my position is very clear. Whatever happened in the past, if you still hold value in these last years of Tory rule then you are an enemy of the people, because you are either looking after yourself and your money, or you’re thick as mince and a Johnson’s johnson. Simple really.

Doesn’t mean that your any less a Blue, just a very different one from me.

Not at all, just a statement that is used to deflect by those who don’t want, or refuse to see where we are at the moment.

You state that Rayner comes across well but then denigrate your own thoughts by saying they’re all the same, completely dismissing your original statement.

I don’t really care who you voted for, or what, my position is very clear. Whatever happened in the past, if you still hold value in these last years of Tory rule then you are an enemy of the people, because you are either looking after yourself and your money, or you’re thick as mince and a Johnson’s johnson. Simple really.

Doesn’t mean that your any less a Blue, just a very different one from me.

Labour are Tories and the Tories are Tories and this woman is a Labour MP, you see where I am going with this?

Even left wingers on here are disappointed with politicians even more so Labour politicians.

I didn't vote Tory in the last election I voted Labour and it was for nothing, I stated "They are all the same" and they are, this has fuck all to do with being a Tory because I am not it's has everything to do with being a realist.

You go ahead and vote the Tory party in that wears a red badge and see where that gets you next time around.

Labour are Tories and the Tories are Tories and this woman is a Labour MP, you see where I am going with this?

Even left wingers on here are disappointed with politicians even more so Labour politicians.

I didn't vote Tory in the last election I voted Labour and it was for nothing, I stated "They are all the same" and they are, this has fuck all to do with being a Tory because I am not it's has everything to do with being a realist.

You go ahead and vote the Tory party in that wears a red badge and see where that gets you next time around.
The majority of people on here are disappointed with the ousting of Corbyn and the loss of control of the party by the Unions following the hammering Labour got, which everyone thought he would win.

Like many, and I include myself, we watched as the public turned on Corbyn as he was outflanked by those that he should’ve known would come, leaving the people to face the consequences.

And, for the record, I will be voting Labour at the GE to ensure this shower are out of power and give us chance to reset. From that point on I’ll see what they do and judge them on what they achieve, or don’t.

Oh, and I myself am a realist and realise that we’ve been fucked over for many years. If you cannot realise that, and that there really is minimal choice, then I’m not the one to debate with.

The majority of people on here are disappointed with the ousting of Corbyn and the loss of control of the party by the Unions following the hammering Labour got, which everyone thought he would win.

Like many, and I include myself, we watched as the public turned on Corbyn as he was outflanked by those that he should’ve known would come, leaving the people to face the consequences.

And, for the record, I will be voting Labour at the GE to ensure this shower are out of power and give us chance to reset. From that point on I’ll see what they do and judge them on what they achieve, or don’t.

Oh, and I myself am a realist and realise that we’ve been fucked over for many years. If you cannot realise that, and that there really is minimal choice, then I’m not the one to debate with.

Again I voted Labour last time around, if you can't see what a shower of shit Labour are then that's on you mate.

And enough of the "Enemy of the people" drama it's very very silly ;)

Again I voted Labour last time around, if you can't see what a shower of shit Labour are then that's on you mate.

As a person who actually listens, and sees where Labour are at, I don’t see them as a shower, I see them as a group that can turn the tide, or at least put up a barrier to stem the flow.

Take the NHS for example, I keep seeing on here that Labour somehow want to privatise them, linking Streeting to privatised companies. It’s worse than reading the Mail and the complete opposite of what Labour’s plans are.

Then there’s education, where Labour want to change the ethos and bring better education for our children, or children’s children in my case. That then gets reported completely differently and the detail is completely lost.

Small boats?

Think about it, how many Labour ideas/policies have the Tories stolen to give them some popularity when they’ve been on their arse.

I‘m not interested in spin, I’ll judge on what they actually say do.

Do you know what they are saying and going to do?

As a person who actually listens, and sees where Labour are at, I don’t see them as a shower, I see them as a group that can turn the tide, or at least put up a barrier to stem the flow.

Take the NHS for example, I keep seeing on here that Labour somehow want to privatise them, linking Streeting to privatised companies. It’s worse than reading the Mail and the complete opposite of what Labour’s plans are.

Then there’s education, where Labour want to change the ethos and bring better education for our children, or children’s children in my case. That then gets reported completely differently and the detail is completely lost.

Small boats?

Think about it, how many Labour ideas/policies have the Tories stolen to give them some popularity when they’ve been on their arse.

I‘m not interested in spin, I’ll judge on what they actually say do.

Do you know what they are saying and going to do?

I admire the optimism in your words mate but I don't share the optimism with you. I'm trying to remember a modern politician who isn't/wasn't a grifter.

To be fair I am not going to vote anymore and stick to my belief that Westmonster is real and they can all (Using the vernacular of the day) "get to fuck".

I admire the optimism in your words mate but I don't share the optimism with you. I'm trying to remember a modern politician who isn't/wasn't a grifter.

To be fair I am not going to vote anymore and stick to my belief that Westmonster is real and they can all (Using the vernacular of the day) "get to fuck".
I get it, and it’s your choice. Me, and it’s nothing to do with optimism, I honestly think that Labour will bring good to this country. It’s just a matter of when the rich decide to pilfer the coffers again, which is how our state is designed after 13 year Tory rule.

My eye will be on regulatory change, let’s see how Labour do.

I prefer to reserve judgment on whether they’re a shower of shit until after they’ve had a chance to actually govern. Making that judgment now seems somewhat premature and has to be based on spin rather than reality because we don’t know what the reality is yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.